Left side steering wheel Toyota AE86 tuned add-on

Cars Left side steering wheel Toyota AE86 tuned add-on V.2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
vismonger submitted a new resource:

Left side steering wheel Toyota AE86 runed add-on - Left side AE86 tuned

I converted the Toyota AE86 tuned, which is right-side, to left-side for those who wish to drive lift hand versions of Japanese cars. The driver might still be on the wrong side (How to fix it).

Since content manager is a bit finicky with locating the right folder, you'll have to just install it manually.
  1. Find your assetto corsa folder, which probably has a directory like this; "C:\Program Files...

Read more about this resource...

vismonger updated Left side steering wheel Toyota AE86 tuned add-on with a new update entry:

Left side steering wheel Toyota AE86 tuned add-on

• UPDATE: Configured it as an actual add-on, content manager install now works, both the RHD and LHD version are kept now.
Thanks to mikeblueberry for the add-on support.

image_2024-01-21_191259979.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

i can't see youtu.be, can you type words to discribe how to fix driver move to lefthand
go into showroom and go to the car page, click driver, click moveable driver, press ‘T’ on your keyboard, use the red arrow to move the driver where his hands meet de steering wheel perfectly. click on save and save kn5. (i will hard package this data in future versions)

Last edited:
go into showroom and go to the car page, click driver, click moveable driver, press ‘T’ on your keyboard, use the red arrow to move the driver where his hands meet de steering wheel perfectly. click on save and save kn5. (i will hard package this data in future versions)
Thank you

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea