Resource icon

Misc Leds Mod 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very nice :) can you also fix the leds on all the classic cars as well?
I have this to finish first :

Three Green Lights Mod ------------------------------->>> Work In Progress
Four Green Lights Mod ------------------------------->>> Work In Progress
Five Green Lights Mod ------------------------------->>> Work In Progress

I will do a another leds mod based on onboard videos at Formula1.com and youtube from this year.
after i will check the classics cars..

"I will do a another leds mod based on onboard videos at Formula1.com and youtube from this year."

I tested this mod really quick. I used the "00-ALL LIGHTS"

It seems like the LEDS start to light up too late.

Maybe it is correct, maybe not, I'm not sure yet, but in the shorter gears especially, seems like they all light up very close to each other.

Maybe a good change would be to have the green ones start coming on sooner, at a lower RPM, but still have it so they come on in a linear way up to "redline".. Funny thing is though that at higher speeds in higher gears, it seems like it is ok, and shouldn't be changed at all.

It looks good though!

samletigre updated Leds Mod with a new update entry:

Leds Mod

F1 2013 Leds Mod - Leds Mod
SAMLETIGRE LEDS MOD - v3.0 Final
What Containt the mod ?
The leds has better color, better brightness and they light up one by one (like in the real life) NOT FIVE BY FIVE like the original codemasters leds.
All lot of Leds for all these cars
1380895488-1.jpg

All Lights Mod...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the nice Mod. The LED's could be even brighter. Especially the blue one.

Like this:

(The color is here not blue, but almost white. White with the blue shadow.)

lenkerf11-DW-Sport-Valencia.jpg

Last edited:
Great work with the 2.0 version :) but for some reason i cannot download this now it says some server problem. Tried few times but it stops at the end :D

When i placed it in the assigned folder and i went into career mode and started driving the lotus , the LED lights just seemed to be normal instead of the new one. I'm playing on PC.
Sorry mate! It works now! Just that i placed it in the wrong folder. Hahaha. Very nice! Well done! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D

hello, could you give a list of what settings leds each racing team '. RBR = 1 GREEN LIGHT ... INDIAN FORCE = ALL LIGHTS ... FERRARI and LOTUS = NO GREEN LIGHTS ... You know the other cars? thanks ...
Sorry for the english, I'm brazilian hahaha

This is From Japanese Practise and Qualifying
Red Bull/ McLaren/ Mercedes/ Force India/ Marussia - All Lights
Ferrari/ Lotus/ Sauber/ Williams/ Toro Rosso/ Caterham - No Green Lights

So is it possible to make all the cars different, as they are in reality? Wow that would be cool. How much work though?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back