1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Leaving FSR

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Lewis McGlade, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Lewis McGlade

Lewis McGlade
    Premium Member

As a few of you might be aware of, I have stated that I will be departing from FSR after doing the commentary on the World Trophy finale in Brazil.

I'd like to thank the people that have helped me getting into to commentary, especially the one who I haven't been able to thank yet which is Johannes, who was from memory the person who responded to me and gave me a shot in commentary in the Winter Series all that time ago.

It's been an interesting year with lots of ups and downs and it seems like most of the drivers where doing a good job at keeping me amused up and down the grid and so I'm thankful for that. It's just sometimes things come to an end.

Maybe one day I will come back for more, however dependent on a few things. Even then I will be watching and keeping an eye on things :) But until then I will finish up the WT year and then say my thanks and goodbyes :)

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  2. It was a pleasure to have you here Lewis Good Luck for the Race and the Future

• Like Like x 6
  3. Lewis McGlade

Lewis McGlade
    Premium Member

seriously, who disliked what Ron put? Why does that deserve a dislike please explain? Grow up ffs

• Agree Agree x 10
  4. it was Ondrej per usual

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. Good Luck for the future Lewis, thanks for all of the hard work you put in this season! :) It really means a lot too all of the drivers!

• Like Like x 7
  6. James Sadler

James Sadler
    GhostSpeed Racing Manager Premium Member

Good luck to the future. I am sure on behalf of the whole FSR community we would like to say thank you for all the time and dedication you have put in to make the broadcasts on FSR amazing!

• Like Like x 6
  7. Oh no! I love your commentaries... I will make an effort and i will race in Brazil... I still remember calling me Martan during the Winter Series... Aaah what a shame :( I hope all the best to you Lewis :D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Good Luck Lewis. I didn't watch every Wt Race, but some Wt Races and i really liked your commentating for the Races

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lewis McGlade

Lewis McGlade
    Premium Member

Thanks guys for your kind words and support :)

And Ron, I'm not even surprised, nice to know no matter what medium he is in he is still a child and a bully.

• Like Like x 5
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. <mod-edit: back to topic>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
  11. Wait, are you talking about Ron or yourself?

• Love Love x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  12. he is talking about me

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  13. Bad new for all of us Lewis :(; thank you very much for your work :thumbsup:;)

• Like Like x 5
  14. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

I can't believe Ondrej wants to go off-topic on a topic such as this, where Lewis only informs everyone he will leave FSR.

Back on topic, best of luck to your future elsewhere Lewis, loved your commentating and sad to see you go.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Lewis McGlade

Lewis McGlade
    Premium Member

Cheers Ondrej :) You truly are one of the worst people I have ever met in sim racing ;)

and thanks guys :)

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Javier Alvarez

Javier Alvarez
    www.positive-simracing.com

Lewis , thank you for all your work during this year.

All the best and good luck!

• Like Like x 4
  17. Great job this season Lewis, good luck in the future :) !

• Like Like x 4
  18. Great commentating from you Lewis this season! Pro stuff.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Fantastic Commentating skills, very professional. Do you do live TV coverage? If not you should!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Great commentary this year! Hope you do well in whatever you pursue next!

• Like Like x 2