leagues.racedepartment.com log in troubles

Hey guys,

I'm having a hard time logging in to the results section of Race Department. I've been wanting to set my nationality for a while but I'm unable to do it. I've talked to ryan an bit and he says to have the system email me my password. But everytime I put in the email i use for the RD forums it just says that the system doesnt have my email. I've tried some other emails I've used in the past but still the same messege.

Help please?

I am having a kind of similar problem. I used to have another e-mail address when I registered myself here at RD in 2009 and I changed my e-mail address shortly after becoming a licensed member. The thing is that my old e-mail address has become obsolte a long time ago and that I am not able to log-in into my personal profile on the GPCOS page, nor can I reset my password.

I'd appreciate it if somebody could help me further!

Regards,
Marcel

I am having a kind of similar problem. I used to have another e-mail address when I registered myself here at RD in 2009 and I changed my e-mail address shortly after becoming a licensed member. The thing is that my old e-mail address has become obsolte a long time ago and that I am not able to log-in into my personal profile on the GPCOS page, nor can I reset my password.

I'd appreciate it if somebody could help me further!

Regards,
Marcel

I've updated your email address in GPCOS to be the same as in your forum profile. You should be able to get a password reset completed now :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back