1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

leagues.racedepartment.com log in troubles

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Juen-Jen Wang, May 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

I'm having a hard time logging in to the results section of Race Department. I've been wanting to set my nationality for a while but I'm unable to do it. I've talked to ryan an bit and he says to have the system email me my password. But everytime I put in the email i use for the RD forums it just says that the system doesnt have my email. I've tried some other emails I've used in the past but still the same messege.

Help please?

2. Good luck with that :)

I have had the same issue for quite some time, and I am still waiting to find out what to do to fix it.

3. It's more than likely that you have changed your e-mail since joining RD and the results site (which is not integrated with RD) has an older address.

This was the case in JJ's problem. Jim, I have PM'd you.

4. Got the PM, thank you and responded :)

5. Yeah Jim Cole. Me either. I am also looking for someone who can fix it for me. I can spend for it. :D

6. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

You will need to be a licensed to have an account in the leagues section martyall. You can find all the info here.

7. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

I am having a kind of similar problem. I used to have another e-mail address when I registered myself here at RD in 2009 and I changed my e-mail address shortly after becoming a licensed member. The thing is that my old e-mail address has become obsolte a long time ago and that I am not able to log-in into my personal profile on the GPCOS page, nor can I reset my password.

I'd appreciate it if somebody could help me further!

Regards,
    Marcel

8. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

I've updated your email address in GPCOS to be the same as in your forum profile. You should be able to get a password reset completed now :)

9. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

Thank you very much Dave! :)

10. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

no problem