1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Le Mans by Virtua_LM

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Attila Domján, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Sounds awsome !!! So ISI is making mods for Simbin ??
  2. I have no problems with it :)
    but 2 links our of the 3 atm broken, and the 3 one is all lines busy... ehm....
  3. never raced on this track, but the name "Le Mans" is awsome

4. download links fixed, ready to rock n roll :)
  5. Nice course! My old Honda was huffin' and puffin' down the "straight that goes on forever" though... :)
  6. Very nice track,i took a FBMW for my first try of it,it brought back memories of an old GPL version of Le Mans La Sarthe i had long ago when i was a devoted GPL freak,when GTR Evo comes along,this is a must for some kind of big long event please? :thumb:.
  7. downloading

wow, this sounds like a race night or an FD event waiting to happen ... How about the Minis slugging it out on that sooooo long straight, lol!
  8. omg mini event at le mans lap time 15 mins :D
  9. Hate the mini's and a Le Mans mini event would take all night :angel:.

Now... radicals would be something else...:jumping:
  10. Radicals sounds like a good fit. Hmmm... Think I'll run a few laps.
  11. AIW bug found and fixed for the track, either the fix for the original 1.0 version, or the new 1.1 version including the fix is available at the link in the top post.
  12. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Thanks, and downloading :)
  13. Wow,,,even their patch is a smart self installer.exe,classy and pro like the tracks themselves :thumb:.
  14. Yep I just set a car filter the other night for 252 SR3 and 252 SR4 Radicals and I have loaded all of Eric's awesome skins and it was brilliant :thumb: