Latest Top Gear Trailer Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
On the lead up to launch of the new post Clarkson Top Gear, the team of at the BBC have released another short teaser trailer following on from last month's first peek at the new hosts in action.

Trailer #2 gives fans of the show a first glimpse of former Formula One team owner and lovable Irish rouge Eddie Jordan in his new role of Top Gear co-host. Jordan can be seen rolling around off road alongside singer Sharleen Spiteri, looks like the man shows little sign of slowing down despite hitting 68 years old in March this year...

From the very brief 41 second clip it once again looks like the BBC team have decided to keep a similar style format to seasons previous, giving viewers plenty of entertainment in the coming season.

Top Gear is due to air in late May 2016 in the UK.

Looking forward to the "new" Top Gear? How do you think it will compare to previous season? Will you be watching the new series? Do you think the show will miss Clarkson, Hammond and May? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good so far. As you mention, they appear to have copied the same format as the previous shows but I'll wait to see the finished product before making any judgments.

I'm looking forward to both shows really, in theory they should both be great so two good motoring shows for a petrol head like myself is something that I'll be happy to watch :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back