AC [LATE] GT2 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thursday, December 11th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
very sorry for being(asking) late: I would be in for this as well, if possible.
And book immediately as soon I got the pw.

Would like to test ' perfomance of my 'new' gtx570 (in a full MP grid like this), as my prev. card died (560ti, memory failed).

That was amazing guys, one of the best races I've ever had, thanks @Ryan Ogurek, RD and everyone who participated, and really great driving by the people I had battle with! See you guys next time!

wqcbyui.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately to me, race was heavily compromised at the beggining of the first lap.
After Eau Rouge, for no reason I got disconected (message was: Server not available :O_o:). My conection was intact, I never left TS, so, a mistery.
3th on the grid, nice start...and dang....:thumbsdown:

Good thing is that AC allows you to join back after leave the server. So I got back 3 laps behind and did my race. I think I was good enough to a top 6. No way Im up until 3am to give up the race. Even if was not really a race to me.

Seems like a great event for the majority, so good to know.

On another note:
Please someone explain to me how to use the bloody tyre app?? :D
I installed but I have no idea how to activate. Is not together with all Apps, so Im missing something here.
Thank you.

Unfortunately to me, race was heavily compromised at the beggining of the first lap.
After Eau Rouge, for no reason I got disconected (message was: Server not available :O_o:). My conection was intact, I never left TS, so, a mistery.
3th on the grid, nice start...and dang....:thumbsdown:

Good thing is that AC allows you to join back after leave the server. So I got back 3 laps behind and did my race. I think I was good enough to a top 6. No way Im up until 3am to give up the race. Even if was not really a race to me.

Seems like a great event for the majority, so good to know.

On another note:
Please someone explain to me how to use the bloody tyre app?? :D
I installed but I have no idea how to activate. Is not together with all Apps, so Im missing something here.
Thank you.

Sorry to hear that you had problems...

On your problem... did you activate the app from the ac general settings?

Kinda sucky race here. I did some practice on Tuesday night, but during practice tonight I just couldn't get the same feeling/groove going. I started the race on Hard tires and I was just too safe going around the track and goofed a couple of times. Then my connection dropped in the 7th lap. It was probably for the best because I just wasn't feeling it tonight. I rejoined to watch others going round till the end of the race.

I'm going to look for a new router. Although the AC netcode isn't perfect, I really have a feeling my router is dying. The last race I disconnected on, in the morning my entire internet connection was dead, but the LAN was fine (had to reboot the router)....so I don't think the problem lies in the AC netcode :/

I am glad to see some new faces in the race and I really hope that you all come back for some future races!

I was allso on hard tyres. They were in mint condition still in the last laps. Think would have been much better with mediums though, just didnt want to test if they last in a race :)

Thanks for the race guys. Had a bit of a rough time getting caught up in incidents at the start and end of the race, but in between I had fun clawing my way through the pack and getting plenty of overtaking done.

It's a shame my race ended with broken rear suspension after Ken, Michael and I collided into the final chicane on the penultimate lap. It was a great little battle between the three of us late in the race. :)

Doing that final lap with steering so broken keeping the car straight required 180 degrees of right lock was an experience. :p

Thanks for the race guys. Had a bit of a rough time getting caught up in incidents at the start and end of the race, but in between I had fun clawing my way through the pack and getting plenty of overtaking done.

It's a shame my race ended with broken rear suspension after Ken, Michael and I collided into the final chicane on the penultimate lap. It was a great little battle between the three of us late in the race. :)

Doing that final lap with steering so broken keeping the car straight required 180 degrees of right lock was an experience. :p
It was a great battle to watch too:D, it was a shame it didn't kept going on the last lap:(.

Had a great time once again. Started putting in some decent and consistent laps towards the end there on Medium tires finally (after second pit, due to a cracked windshield). Glad that everyone on here is so friendly, especially for the slower guys such as myself. Makes me determined to keep working at it - seeing some progress - my best lap was 2:23, not that far off the faster folks in these conditions. Thanks to all who raced for making it so enjoyable!

What an awesome race. Great racing throughout, so many good battles. Right up until I took out @Justin Talent and punted him into @Michael Young.

Things got super tight going into the chicane and I totally missed my brake point :-( I feel much shame. I know stuff happens when racing, but still ... Thank you both for not losing it, means a lot, cheers.

@Fred Locklear, hope you get your connection sorted. Was thinking we might see a little more of each other again.

Super cool having a near full grid. Sounds like all the new faces had fun. Welcome and hope to see you all next week.

@Ryan Ogurek thanks for setting the race up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back