1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Lap Times

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Goatherder, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Goatherder

Goatherder

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    Long time reader of these forums first time poster. My question is regarding lap times on time trial, i've using every car setup i can find for the tracks, also the default and quick set up options, assists on and assists off.

My problem is this, i select the top leaderboard ghosts just to try see how they take the track etc, but no matter what i try like i've mentioned above, even the lower times my car just doesn't turn in or stick to the road like this ghost times of other people.

I'm not a bad driver before that one is thrown out there, i drive consistent laps with a good, line but theres no way i can get the car to stick to the road like these times, it either goes off the track because im carrying to much speed or i literally have to pretty much jump over the kerbs and even then they are long gone.

Am i just nowhere near there standard or are they exploiting the tracks somehow?

Regards