1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Lap times

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Veselko Lakobrija, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Hey all
    I gotta a question which requires a certain level of honesty:
    Comparing to official track records, times set by real drivers, how do you compare with them in game?
    Personaly, in TT i beat that time by almost a full sec on certain tracks others alot lower, in race 3-4 100s or just about the same time IF matched on other tracks, out of few tracks i actualy drove.
    This was pre-patch, NO 11/11 settings, didnt like the car behaviour with it (Yes, i admit. I tryed just so i can have competative edge :oops: )

This is kinda usefull info specially since we need to deal with car set-up all over again

2. I think that almost everyone does better since you won't be in the hospital in case you hit wall during the game.

3. :D:D I know as much.... experienced it myself.:)
    Was looking for more concrete answer, actual times...

4. I did São Paulo in about 1:09:6 in career . Montoya's record is 1:10. Just saw today's Webber with 1:13 making P1.

5. Cool. You´re about 0.5 sec faster then me, which basicaly means there is nothing wrong with car setup, just my driving :cool:

6. Was playing last night online at Interlagos and managed either a 1.07.9** or 1.08.1** in Quali. For some reason cant remember what one :) Thats with sims on and assist off.