Lando Norris' 2024 Helmet | ACSPRH V2 | F1 Lid Series

Misc Lando Norris' 2024 Helmet | ACSPRH V2 | F1 Lid Series 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I love your work! Are you planning to make Oliver Bearman's Ferrari Helmet at Jeddah race? I think Marco17 would make all the other drivers, but maybe not Bearman's. If it's possible, it would be cool with the recent SF-24 skin I made! Thanks

__custom_showroom_1709992802.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I love your work! Are you planning to make Oliver Bearman's Ferrari Helmet at Jeddah race? I think Marco17 would make all the other drivers, but maybe not Bearman's. If it's possible, it would be cool with the recent SF-24 skin I made! Thanks

View attachment 737011
Sure I can make that, acsprh, or just a regular rss ac helmet? (P.S thank you for your work, I just downloaded this one the other day, still waiting in the formula alpha williams )

Sure I can make that, acsprh, or just a regular rss ac helmet? (P.S thank you for your work, I just downloaded this one the other day, still waiting in the formula alpha williams )
acsprh V2 would be good! If you make me Bearman’s helmet, I make you Williams. Deal? Just kidding, but I could start working on Williams soon :) (ps. I think the Ferrari you mentioned might be made by other creator. I just released mine)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, perhaps the question will be strange for someone. But I recently started installing skins on the helmet. But for some reason the game crashes for me. For example: I do everything according to the guide on YouTube, I use an archiver. I install the skin, start the race, and when the track loads, the game just closes and my work screen is in front of my face, without any error notifications. And this happens on any part of formula 1 from 18 to 22. Wherever I try. It is important to clarify that I downloaded and installed the helmets according to the year of the game. That is, a helmet made for 18, I installed in F1 18. Help.

Hello everyone, perhaps the question will be strange for someone. But I recently started installing skins on the helmet. But for some reason the game crashes for me. For example: I do everything according to the guide on YouTube, I use an archiver. I install the skin, start the race, and when the track loads, the game just closes and my work screen is in front of my face, without any error notifications. And this happens on any part of formula 1 from 18 to 22. Wherever I try. It is important to clarify that I downloaded and installed the helmets according to the year of the game. That is, a helmet made for 18, I installed in F1 18. Help.
so these helmets are meant for Assetto Corsa. any vehicle in Assetto Corsa, but mostly people use them for a paid mod (it's about $5) called the RSS Formula Hybrid 2023, and you get team skins from @shadow118 . after all of that you need to get something called ACSPRH V2, which will allow you to use these helmets, you can get it here.

acsprh V2 would be good! If you make me Bearman’s helmet, I make you Williams. Deal? Just kidding, but I could start working on Williams soon :) (ps. I think the Ferrari you mentioned might be made by other creator. I just released mine)
It's Done, like I said I had to rush it because personal reasons, and there isn't that many pictures of his lid out yet. I also couldnt figure out the chrome textures, so I subbed it with grey.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.