• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Land Rover 110 NZ-Military release

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by mbw13, Dec 24, 2010.

1. mbw13

mbw13

Ratings:
    +1
    Hay guys - long time no post - kids, work, life - busy! :D

Had this lying about on my HDD for ages. As it's Christmas I kind of have a bit more time on my hands.

Based on Defender 110 with a Td5 engine, SVX styled grill and headlights, exoskeleton design + roof rack + ladder = by me. Body of the Defender is a conversion with permission. Apparently an unfinished project as of 1 year ago. Person who created the main body model said he didn't care about giving credit...

Exoskeleton is loosely based on that used by the NZ-SAS on their Nissan Patrols and old Land Rover Stage 1 - 109s.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/racer-cars-72/land-rover-110-military-wip-3927/

I'm officially letting this one go - have no intention on doing any more with it. car.ini file is rugged yet works. Sounds, average, were recorded from my 300tdi (when I owned one!)

Please don't complain of things being too light / heavy / wide / flat etc.... your groans will fall upon deaf ears :)

Have a good X-Mas!

Attached Files:

2. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

Ratings:
    +286
    THX Mike!
    Merry X-mas!

3. Eholov

Eholov

Ratings:
    +75
    Great car! Thx dude!
    Merry X-mas! :)

4. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Ratings:
    +196
    Looks great :)

5. ZATRACERDUDE

ZATRACERDUDE

Ratings:
    +2
    Great car ! Any chance of the rangerover seeing the light of day anytime soon?

6. luthobu

luthobu

Ratings:
    +179
    Fun! Great vehicle for Gizmo's snowy mountains :)

7. mbw13

mbw13

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Greatly appreciated - and a belated Merry Christmas to you all as well. :)

As for the Range Rover - yes I'll sort that out this afternoon / evening and get that uploaded as well. Again, it's in a similar state to the 110, as in not finished, rough running car.ini file etc.

8. ZATRACERDUDE

ZATRACERDUDE

Ratings:
    +2
    thanks glad to hear it i just hope it has working guages and decent sounds the rest i can do myself i actually did work on that 110defender SW some one i forgot who released a while back made a serious off roader out of it

9. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium

Ratings:
    +111
    link gone , anybody got a link .

10. techladdie

techladdie

Ratings:
    +0
    nooooo, link down! Anybody?

11. mbw13

mbw13

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi guys, I'm still around but not spending anywhere near as much time on the computer as I used to.

I work for Land Rover now and am restoring a '57 Series 1 107 for a hobby, so haven't much time for the virtual world of cars :)

As for the ARMY Landy, the computer / hard drive which that was originally stored on is long gone sorry!

12. tormento19

tormento19

Ratings:
    +18