• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

US Lambo Huracan ST @ Vallelunga - Sat 11Nov17

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bobby Pennington, Nov 4, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 11-11-17
  1. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Assetto Corsa Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +959
    Don't feel like you have too, but Magic and Joel will appreciate as well as me (although from behind and afar:D)
    BTW I like the Avatar, just wish it had sound;)

2. Scottariffic

Scottariffic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    I propose a vote (if I may) for next time out with the trofeo's. Next track is to be Silverstone which was agreed to be relatively, "vanilla" as so eloquently put by Bobby I believe. What is this site's policy on weather conditions? It is the UK after all, perhaps some fog or light rain is in order?

• Love Love x 1
  3. JoelK

JoelK
    Premium

Ratings:
    +190
    There's sadly no rain in AC :thumbsdown:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Scottariffic

Scottariffic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    Oh, well that's unfortunate news to me. Bummer

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Assetto Corsa Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +959
    Well, Joel is correct............buttttt I have done some races with fog sooooooooooo I say LET'S DO IT:D:D:D:D:D Sad thing about it is I may have to run a little higher ambient temperature to make up for the sun heating up the track so we'll kind of lose that typical British feel in the air:cool::cool::cool:

Great idea Scott:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: See the old man does listen after all:laugh::laugh::laugh:

6. #SPMedia

#SPMedia

Ratings:
    +69
    Oh crap, I missed this one :(...wasn't quite available though.