1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC LaFerrari in Assetto Corsa?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Tariq Gamil, Mar 6, 2013.

1. This would just make me insta-buy AC and I'm sure many others if their partnership with Ferrari can get the LaFerrari in it :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Oh yes. Dunno if Marco could make it happen, but I hope so, this car would be amazing in AC. :D

And I can't stop looking at the rear, it's so brutal.
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately, the name has got to be one of the worst car names ever. Only a company as full of itself as Ferrari could possibly name it's product as itself... Considering the F60 was called Enzo Ferrari and the F70 is called "The Ferrari", I can only imagine the F80 will be called Pope Ferrari or something along those lines. :roflmao:

But yes, putting the name aside, I want this in AC. :)

3. I just had to do this. :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  4. lol Ron :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. CCX

CCX
    AC Physics: Mini | Koenigsegg One:1

Isn't AC an insta-buy for all simracers anyway? Still, I agree it would be great to have in AC, maybe as DLC in the future.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Perhaps one day there will hypercar DLC which includes LaFerrari, McLaren P1 and Lamborghini Veneno. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, I would buy it anyway but maybe for others who are on the fence about it would consider buying it ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah and this funny electrcal underpowered Porsche... what was its name? Emmm... 918? :D
    Also the new Pagani would be wonderfull addition.
    Forgot about Aston One-77...

• Like Like x 3
  9. Well I did it, but doesn't look as good as the previous edit since the lighting and angle of the pic is too different from the AC screenshot.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Also the Ferrari is most likely a render so naturally it will look better in a virtual environment.
    Not to mention the different lighting.

11. Still, top effort on that chop! Thanks very much!

• Like Like x 1

12. looks like f-zero lol :D

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ahahaha. :roflmao:

14. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Well, i will start on a 3d model of laFerrari soon (I just have to model it) so perhaps someone can put it ingame when i'm finished

• Like Like x 1
  15. Can we get the batshit crazy Lamborghini Veneno also?

• Like Like x 1
  16. LaFerrari, Veneno, P1 and 918 together on track would be quite a sight. :geek: