Kyalami 2016

Tracks Kyalami 2016 0.9.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
sure

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 105
Meanwhile until you get an answer (and hopefully to help Johnr777 on his diagnose with this bit), if you're running vanilla, could you also confirm if you have these files installed on these exact paths:

assettocorsa\system\shaders\ksPerPixelMultiMap_emissive.shader
assettocorsa\system\shaders\html\ksPerPixelMultiMap_emissive\ksPerPixelMultiMap_emissive.html
assettocorsa\system\shaders\win\ksPerPixelMultiMap_emissive_meta.ini
assettocorsa\system\shaders\win\ksPerPixelMultiMap_emissive_ps.fxo
assettocorsa\system\shaders\win\ksPerPixelMultiMap_emissive_vs.fxo

assettocorsa\system\shaders\stPerPixelNM_UVflow.shader
assettocorsa\system\shaders\html\stPerPixelNM_UVflow\stPerPixelNM_UVflow.html
assettocorsa\system\shaders\win\stPerPixelNM_UVflow_meta.ini
assettocorsa\system\shaders\win\stPerPixelNM_UVflow_ps.fxo
assettocorsa\system\shaders\win\stPerPixelNM_UVflow_vs.fxo

ty

Just in case it's BLM Lights, try disabling it temporarily and all other apps. Check also for any relevant information after it crashes at the end of \documents\assetto corsa\logs\log.txt and custom_shaders_patch.log (if using csp).

Edit: ops, ninja'd :ninja:

Problem is our server (Elite) loads the track but when one joins it says server not available.
All other tracks, mods too work fine
For now changed to Mugello but would like to run Kyalami 2016. BTW works well offline
Any ideas?

Problem is our server (Elite) loads the track but when one joins it says server not available.
All other tracks, mods too work fine
For now changed to Mugello but would like to run Kyalami 2016. BTW works well offline
Any ideas?
I think it has something to do with how the track's folder was named?

:-/ mmm - I know a lot of people are using it online ... (I don't know enough to problem solve this, so maybe some of you guys that do league races and use this track can help?).

Official content tracks folders don't usually have numbers after an underscore :O_o: . I'd be surprised if it was something small like that, or the presence of the *.ini sol filter under the root of the track, if only models*.ini stuff is allowed on server side. Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to affect a local lan server, as I can join mine on all layouts.

I got huge fps-drops on this track and I dont know why. On every other track I got 55-65 fps and on this track I have 20-25fps at training mode 1 car single player. I use CSP 1.7.3 and SOL 2.1 alpha 26 and 27. I already uninstall and install the track but same problem. Any idea whats the problem ?

Reason might be the lights always on, which has been an issue since the later versions of SOL.
Prototype will be releasing an update soon I think that fixes this and a few more tweaks to help improve FPS.

I got huge fps-drops on this track and I dont know why. On every other track I got 55-65 fps and on this track I have 20-25fps at training mode 1 car single player. I use CSP 1.7.3 and SOL 2.1 alpha 26 and 27. I already uninstall and install the track but same problem. Any idea whats the problem ?

It's not because of your version of SOL.
I have had frame drops on this track since I installed it about a year ago. The frame drops are very noticeable around the pit area and is much less an issue on the far end of the track.

My guess is that the track is just not that well optimized yet.

I had a version of Sonoma with framedrops around the track. Then I downloaded a new version from the Reboot team. There is no visual difference as far as I can tell, but the frames are just smooth.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.