AC Kutch 2000sl @ Mid-Ohio (Chicane) - Sat 13th Sept. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Really cool race guys!
Does everyone practise by doing long runs? I find I lose concentration halfway through and just cant get consistent laps in....

Unfortunately not going to be able to race for possibly a few weeks as I'm moving house and having a baby but will be watching in with great interest how everyone goes :)

That was awesome racing! Pretty unlucky with my (shite) internet at the beginning, but it meant I could have a great time coming back through the field :)
Thanks guys! Great win Sun, fastest lap, and bloody consistent.

2014-09-13_00002.jpg

2014-09-13_00003.jpg

Jeremy, Check Tony's sheet. Click on your name in the race and you can see where you drop off the pace. I was sitting back hoping you and Michael would slow each other up.

Hehe just slowed my self up ;) relatively inconsistent through all throughout the race, good patches here and there. I think I definitely need some long run practise to get my concentration levels up. Hopefully after my "break" ill be a bit better :)

Hey guys,
unfortunately tonight I can't make it, as I feared. I'll be there for the next one!

Have a good race guys!

EDIT: major fail.. I missed the race entirely? :O I'm so sorry about that!

Last edited:
Not at all @Ernest Aubert. That car and track were all about setup. Camber change = 0.5 seconds per lap, Ride Hieght = 0.5, Dampers = 0.5. Etc etc. If you didn't have a good setup you would get the impression you got above. Most borrowed a setup so just do the same. Generally it not so senitive but last night you may aswell been in the Abarth 500 if you didn't work on settings

That explains why I was so far off pace, with my stock setup :(
had fun though, til next week. :)
I'm not to savvy with setups :poop: Great race guys.

I think from memory i changed a little bit of camber, ride height, toe, downforce and brake bias. If you not sure what to look for setups just ask us on teamspeak. I'm more than happy to give my 2 cents. However one setups in general are used to suit you so me just giving you one may not be the best option. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back