Kunos teases Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 3

r8.jpg
Looks like Kunos Simulazioni may be gearing up for a third Assetto Corsa DLC. Kunos official Facebook page posted the following video with the "#dreampack3" hashtag. No official announcement or further details yet, but it's probably going to include a Lotus 25.

Additionally, the team published a screenshot of the Audi R8 Plus, which is apparently "incoming free bonus content". Certainly good news for fans of the Italian racing sim, which has steadily improved in the last couple of major updates.

Once again, there are no details about the R8 Plus roadcar, so we'll have to wait a little more. In the meantime, you can drive the R8 LMS Ultra which was included in the previous release, Dream Pack 2.

Would you buy another expansion pack for Assetto Corsa? Let us know in the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 130869

"Would you buy another expansion pack for Assetto Corsa? Let us know in the comments. "

Mmmm not yet. Haven't got anywhere near my money's worth with 1 and 2, would like to see better tracks and improved (much needed) core game updates than just another car package.

Would buy for sure to support the cause and with kunos the dlc are always fairly priced for the amount of content:thumbsup:. Hopefully stefano puts in a lot of work to the MP side of the game like he said he was going to do lately as AC really lacks in this department

I bought game on the day of release and both DLC˙s also, but after this question I realised, I˙ve tried Countach couple times at Trento Bodone so far and that is it, no other car on any other track in last month. Well, no more money from me for AC I think, unless something big happen with this game and please, do not ask me now what it should be, I will answer when it will come ;)

Would be awesome to see a trackpack with let’s say 5 new tracks, because it’s sad to see the same tracks online over and over again. I don’t get why there’s no more interest to host a server with tracks like Paul Ricard, Donington, Grobnik, Bridgehampton etc…they are out there! They are great! They are very well done and don’t have to hide behind Kunos content.

Cars are fine, but I think we have enough for now.
If there have to be new cars I’d choose cars which would fit to existing ones:

• Ferrari 330 P4 for the Ford GT40
• Brabham BT 24 for the Lotus 49
• Nissan R390 GT1 for the McLaren F1 GTR

Finally: no more GT3 please. There’s too much GT3 in this world already. :D

Would be awesome to see a trackpack with let’s say 5 new tracks, because it’s sad to see the same tracks online over and over again. I don’t get why there’s no more interest to host a server with tracks like Paul Ricard, Donington, Grobnik, Bridgehampton etc…they are out there! They are great! They are very well done and don’t have to hide behind Kunos content.

Cars are fine, but I think we have enough for now.
If there have to be new cars I’d choose cars which would fit to existing ones:

• Ferrari 330 P4 for the Ford GT40
• Brabham BT 24 for the Lotus 49
• Nissan R390 GT1 for the McLaren F1 GTR

Finally: no more GT3 please. There’s too much GT3 in this world already. :D

You can never have too much GT3 ;)

And to answer the question, yes, I would buy more Dream Pack DLC's.

I haven't really had the chance to play much of the last pack but I'll buy this one straight away. The price of the DLC is so good there's no reason not to.

DLC packs come with game updates too, so buying the packs supports the development of those updates.

Considering what they´re charging for the DLC's I will buy it. I needs to include content that I am interested in though.
I want more interesting classic open wheelers, vintage cars with h-shifter. Just a pack of GT3 cars I wouldnt buy personally. I would like to see kunos do his best to implement the formula ford from netKar with the same level of physics. That kind of high level content is missing in AC imo. Too many pointless lotuses and so on for my taste.
Some laguna seca, bathurst and road atlanta would be nice too.

My personal opinion too is that sound is lacking so much that I would even pay to get a serious dedication to improve all car sounds.

Would be awesome to see a trackpack with let’s say 5 new tracks
This would be extremely expensive to produce and license, especially if we want them laserscanned. If we don't want them laserscanned, then there's no point as we have track modding.
But I think Kunos is currently producing some classic tracks (and Brands Hatch), so probably we will see more tracks added to the game until console release.

To be honest Lotus 25 seems like an odd choice to add to Dream Pack, though I love classics and would be nice to see a classic pack, I think that would be a marketing mistake, so lets hope that's the Dream Pack 3 will be diverse.

As for Free pack, do I smell a Christmas present? Seems like the R8 is at the Brands Hatch, I wonder if it will be a free track, or is it just going to be a single car like the case was with Yellowbird?

To be honest Lotus 25 seems like an odd choice to add to Dream Pack, though I love classics and would be nice to see a classic pack, I think that would be a marketing mistake, so lets hope that's the Dream Pack 3 will be diverse.
I don't know how much of a choice they have. They have the licenses they have, and I think we should be thankful Lotus was so open with their range of cars. I wonder would the manufacturers be a bit hesitant to open their idolised classic race cars to scrutiny?

It looks like Kunos have a bank of content. We know they have at least the makings of a couple of tracks, we know they have cars, it's just a matter of how they release that content. They could possibly release a classics track pack next. But I think they'll stick with the dream pack way, it means there's something for everyone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back