Kunos Ferrari SF70H silverstone

I got a new setup in the works that can possibly beat my time by 0.1-0.2 seconds but at sector 3 my time goes down hard and i can't control the car as much as i like.

If anyone got some helpful tips please let me know.

This is just a clean Q1 lap, I will wait until I reach 1:27s and will upload a new vid.

My new PB is 1:28.375 (unvalidated by rsr because I went out with all 4 wheels at copse) and my ideal is 1:28.2

Can you give me any recommendations on copse? Although I got Giorgos setup, I can’t find enough grip to finish the corner. Just before entering the corner I carry about 308 km/h. TY

Btw i don't know if i'm dreaming or not but someone finally beat the world record in silverstone with the sf70h recently with a time of 1.26.803.

Whoever did that should be blessed because the old world record was done the moment we got the DLC.

Edit: JESUS CHRIST HE DID IT WITH A CONTROLLER ON TOP OF THAT!

Last edited:
Incredible. Unfortunately for me though i don't have the ability to go into the 1.27's anymore and idk why.

My time was done with a controller like you with double your temps but now i can barely do 1.28.3 which is a shame for me.

Can you share your controller settings with me?. Won't get a wheel for a long time.

here you go

the path is \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\controllers\savedsetups
btw

Attachments

• my Xbox settings.ini
    4.2 KB · Views: 372
My driving got a slight improvement but my times do not.

Idk if its my driving line the problem but every corner i take, i get .1-2 seconds of improvement on the entry only to lose double on the exit.

It feels oversteer on the start then understeers heavily.

I've tried 2-3 lap methods but then i don't have enough energy so i'm forced to use mgu-k recovery 10 also my tires are overheated.

I've tried 1 lap method but then my tyres aren't 100 percent which means lower grip.

Nothing helped.

At this rate i may aswell throw the towel and give up entirely.

I tried my last hope for a new personal record by dropping the temps to 10C but i still failed to do it.

The times i could get were 1.27.880 at best and then every single lap was unstable.

This is the end for me as an f1 tuner for silverstone. I give up completely.

There won't be new setups anymore even though some are world record material.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.