KONY 2012

Kony is just one of many, Strangely these are the cases in which UN or USA dont get involved in.
Better to hunt imaginary pyjamas men in the mountains.

Ciudad de Juarez is another example. That is an area that is indirectly affecting America in terms of drug trades yet absolutely nothing is done to stop it.
They could clean that place up in a week if they wanted.
But i guess oil is a much more important goal right now.

The US are invoved now which is good thing. It is about time the world is made fully aware of what is going on over in Africa.

I hope to see more views and comments here especially from staff members. It would make me more proud to be a member here knowing that we care about issues such as these.

Involved in giving out tips but that is about it.. Better to send down 10.000 soldiers and just clean up the mess.
I´d bet there would be less people killed then invading Iraq or Afghanistan. Or even Iran which which eventually will happen,

I am waiting on BUSH 2012 but for some reason that will never happen. As long as there is no oil to be found in your country you don't count.

Find it a very hypocritical action to be honest. Of course this Kony character is a beast, but good lord how many Kony's do we have on the surface of this earth?

America is now poor, no matter how much the American people would like to lie to themselves, the USA is now one of the poorest nations on earth.

Uganda has Gold and Diamond, and oh, what's that? they found what a few years ago? Oil? Who would have guessed.

I'll tell you one thing Uganda doesn't have. Joseph Kony. If he's even still alive, he left Uganda years ago,

This is a blatant propaganda video, it looks as if Goebbels could have made it himself.

Ok, i haven´t written this comment and i haven´t checked it´s authenticity but check for yourself and see.

People, Pay attention to this ILLUMINATI 2012 end of Dec it is not end of the world , but New World Order
22:23

–one eye flashed quickly
25:11

(woman on wall / face in man’s hand – one eye)
25:12

/\\/ masonic logo
25:13

–one eye on wall
24:14

–eye on sheriff badge
25:15

–Obey (subliminal message)–the face of the logo [turn it upside down- mouth = eye]
25:37

–one eye covered
26:59

27:00

one eyed kanye west(flashed quickly) **
27:38

– triangle with “new world”

haha talk about long shots, just watched every single one and there was no anomalies in any of them.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.