Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.6b

v1.6b New: penalty event when a car is parked in proximity of the track for a prolonged period (to prevent trolls from blocking the track). It's mapped to some penalties in the default config. Please change the mapping according to your needs (or disable it via the provided config options). Improved: ping deviation kick will not occur if the ping is consistently going down over the last 4 measurements (useful when ping is stabilizing after joining). New: "tracks_list", "tracks_import",...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.6c

v1.6c New: "player_parking_permit_toggle" console command (for a better track recording experience when parking_near_track penalties are enabled). Improved: new players leaving the server without spawning to the track will not be added to the stats table (good to save database space and also for people that might want to leave the server without being logged). New: "driver_privacy_erase_personal_data_and_ban" console command that you can run if any person ask you to comply with his right to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Currently he is banned. You can use the driver_reset_money command to unban someone if you wish or clear rank.json every now and then.
Maybe I can add auto recovery in the future but to be honest if you balance rewards and costs well, players that get this low are not going to be very helpful on increasing the server population.

To disable the rotation, just empty the track rotation list.

For the issue check that you forwarded the plugin auth port and set a console password that is more than 12 chars long.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm not a programmer, I know a little to move around linux, but not to deep.
Sufficient to keep a dedicated server running to host our business website.
Having space, speed and bandwidth capacity enough on my server, i decided to install acserver on it, of cause with KMR.
But mainly I have 2 problems:
1st problem: if kmr stops, acServer continue working. restart is only possible by killing the running acserver process.
2nd problem: always I have to ssl into the server to do these jobs 1 by one.
anybody here can give me a hand to write a start stop script. Would be nice to have a button for start/stop/restart which could be integrated in the integrated in the kmr webpanel or any kind of webpage with this function. This button thing I think is possible to make it by a php file
I suppose that this script also could be used to start kmr and acserver as a serviice on reboot.

Or is there a chance to start acserver first and than ( think I read something here)
Any help really appreciated
(I had a look into a couple of start stop scripts but apart of many NAME=$(echo $(basename $0) | sed -e 's/^[SK][0-9]+//' -e 's/\.sh$//')
I haven't understood absolutely nothing ;-) )

And sorry for this long post

Last edited:
You need to close kmr with ctrl+c or exit command.
If you wish to use kill you need to use
kill -SIGINT process_PID or anything that sends SIGINT to ac_kissmyran-linux and then wait for proper termination (can take a few moments).
Regarding the button you can create/search a php script or else that can do this (run the command above or similar).

Thanks a lot, will give it a try :),
but still many questions left,
1. if stop kmr, how to check acserver still running, if yes - close it,
2.if start kmr, check if acserver is running, if yes close it, if not proceed
3. if restart - that should be the easy part, if 1 and 2 are answered
the answers are very linux specific and will exceed the forum here, I think,
or I'm lucky to find here a linux guru :)

Hi there Brioche,

we are struggling to fine tune the lapping protection a.k.a Blue Flag warning (on race)
regarding this feature we have set up the following configuration:

"/43/": "How far in meters should a car that is being lapped get the 'Blue flag' warning when he's about to get passed.",
"lapping_protection": 40,

"/45/": "How far should a car that is being lapped get the 'Blue flag' warning when he's about to get passed. Only used if track length is missing. 1 is the full track length (0.007 is 7/1000 of the full track length).",
"relative_lapping_protection": 0.007,

"/46/": "warned_car_grace": 60,

Then:

"lapping_protection": {
"race": 0
}

"lapping_protection": {
"race": "DT3"
}

"penalty_infraction_map": {
"lapping_protection": {},

}

We would like to know how to completely disable this feature. Or at least do not convert it in punishable.

Kind regards,
ACi's staff

Last edited:
Hi there,

Having an issue with the race control screen. I am logged in as race control but it will not allow me to view or give penalties for any collisions. Off tracks etc are fine and show correctly, but collisions do not for some reason.

Thanks in advance!

New day, new problem ;-)
like to start kmr as a service on boot on a linux server.
Using the sym-link or addressing the kmr executable from outside the directory results in the following:

Code:
22:06:24> Kissmyrank Assetto Corsa Server Plugin
22:06:24> Robo-admin for Public Servers
22:06:24> Version: 1.6c
22:06:24> Author: Brioche
22:06:24> No warranty of any kind.
22:06:24> ------------------------------------------------------------
22:06:24> Loading localizations.
22:06:24> Error: there was an error loading languages. Please check your language folder.
22:06:24> Loading configuration.
22:06:24> ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'config.default.json'
22:06:24> Error: config.default.json is broken or missing. Shutting down.
executing kmr inside the directory everything works fine, executing the symlink inside the kmr folder works as well

Last edited:
Hi there,

Having an issue with the race control screen. I am logged in as race control but it will not allow me to view or give penalties for any collisions. Off tracks etc are fine and show correctly, but collisions do not for some reason.

Thanks in advance!
Whenever i try and open the collision in the web race director the session returns a "Maximum call stack size exceeded" - how can i alter this?

New day, new problem ;-)
like to start kmr as a service on boot on a linux server.
Using the sym-link or addressing the kmr executable from outside the directory results in the following:

Code:
22:06:24> Kissmyrank Assetto Corsa Server Plugin
22:06:24> Robo-admin for Public Servers
22:06:24> Version: 1.6c
22:06:24> Author: Brioche
22:06:24> No warranty of any kind.
22:06:24> ------------------------------------------------------------
22:06:24> Loading localizations.
22:06:24> Error: there was an error loading languages. Please check your language folder.
22:06:24> Loading configuration.
22:06:24> ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'config.default.json'
22:06:24> Error: config.default.json is broken or missing. Shutting down.
executing kmr inside the directory everything works fine, executing the symlink inside the kmr folder works as well
Found the solution. If you like to run it under Linux as a service, you have to define a WorkingDirectory path in systemd. With that, everything works fine (but as it isn't a KMR related problem it's off topic here).

Yesterday I tested the KICK feature on myself. After been kicked AC told me, that I'm blacklisted as I tried to get in again. I understand that this blacklist lasts till the session is over makes sense.
In my case I could access the server again after a server reboot. Is there a switch to change this behavior?

Im trying to setup a server on a linux. I follow the tutorial step by step, and opened the ports needed, but it still makes the error saying that some of the needed ports are taken. I have tried alot of things but nothing works.

Im not running anything else on the server, and even after a restart it wont start

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%