Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Brioche,
I've got a problem with the ports when using stracker + KMR.

server_cfg:
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11029
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12029
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:13029/?

KMR uses:
"/4/": "The plugin port of the server as set in the server_cfg.ini (UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT).",
"ac_server_plugin_local_port": 11029,

"/5/": "The port that the plugin will use (the portion after ':' in the UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS server_cfg.ini entry, if you set UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000, set this to 12000).",
"ac_server_plugin_address_port": 12029,

"/14/": "Stats Web Auth Port For linux don't use ports below 1024.",
"web_auth_server_port": 13029,

KMR for stracker relay:

"web_auth_relay_to": [
"127.0.0.1:14029/acauth?",

and
"udp_relay_to": [
"127.0.0.1:14029",

I then went into the stracker.ini and configured it like this:
; udp port the plugins receives from. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
rcvPort = 14029
; udp port the plugins sends to. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
sendPort = 11029

It all seems to run but when I look into the ac_server.exe window it states:

UDP_PLUGIN: Ignored suspicious message from 127.0.0.1:14029

I have to clue what to do. Can you help me?

From my understanding AC and stracker can't do the handshake because stracker receives his data from the relay of KMR. Therefore the AC server does not accept packages from stracker.
Might be completely wrong though. I'm a real noob when it comes to UDP etc...

I thought about using the proxy/relay function of stracker and chain KMR behind it but then, apart from probably many other problems, I've got the problem that stracker works like this:
UDP_UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS_=xxxx
Authentication=xxxx/acauth?

And there's no setting to change that. KMR needs authentication too, on a different port. And stracker can't relay the authentication so I'm at the end of my knowledge and testing and have no idea how to proceed now.

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
The car behind must wait for the car to enter the pit area (the pit area must be captured, aka see it in the live map).
Then he can overake (when the car is in pit).
If a car receives the warning, he must back off immediately and fall behind the originating car, wait for it to be fully inside pits then he can overtake with no warning.
The key is that if the plugin gives the warning to give back the position, the position must be given back.

We do understand that but it can produce wrong DT's penalties if the track's previous pit zone is not a straight as the driver will need to slowdown so much more.
So the rest will have to slowdown as well to avoid being punished.
And the top of the grid will drive away.

Is this by any chances improvable?

Or any of us did not understand this properly.

Kind regards,
ACi's staff

Last edited:
Hey Brioche,
I've got a problem with the ports when using stracker + KMR.

server_cfg:

KMR uses:
"/4/": "The plugin port of the server as set in the server_cfg.ini (UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT).",

"/5/": "The port that the plugin will use (the portion after ':' in the UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS server_cfg.ini entry, if you set UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000, set this to 12000).",

"/14/": "Stats Web Auth Port For linux don't use ports below 1024.",

KMR for stracker relay:

and

I then went into the stracker.ini and configured it like this:
; udp port the plugins receives from. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
rcvPort = 14029
; udp port the plugins sends to. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
sendPort = 11029

It all seems to run but when I look into the ac_server.exe window it states:

UDP_PLUGIN: Ignored suspicious message from 127.0.0.1:14029

I have to clue what to do. Can you help me?

From my understanding AC and stracker can't do the handshake because stracker receives his data from the relay of KMR. Therefore the AC server does not accept packages from stracker.
Might be completely wrong though. I'm a real noob when it comes to UDP etc...

I thought about using the proxy/relay function of stracker and chain KMR behind it but then, apart from probably many other problems, I've got the problem that stracker works like this:
UDP_UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS_=xxxx
Authentication=xxxx/acauth?

And there's no setting to change that. KMR needs authentication too, on a different port. And stracker can't relay the authentication so I'm at the end of my knowledge and testing and have no idea how to proceed now.

Thanks in advance! :)

Try like this

server_cfg:

KMR uses:

Stracker
rcvPort = 14029
sendPort = 12029 (stracker must send to KMR not to the AC server, KMR will forward for stracker)

We do understand that but it can produce wrong DT's penalties if the track's previous pit zone is not a straight as the driver will need to slowdown so much more.
So the rest will have to slowdown as well to avoid being punished.
And the top of the grid will drive away.

Is this by any chances improvable?

Or any of us did not understand this properly.

Kind regards,
ACi's staff

It shouldn't, as soon as the guy is out of the track the warning should not be there anymore.
Which track was it?

Try like this

server_cfg:

KMR uses:

Stracker
rcvPort = 14029
sendPort = 12029 (stracker must send to KMR not to the AC server, KMR will forward for stracker)
Thanks! Just tested and after some restarts, giving every instance a bit of time to definitely complete its loading it works more or less.
I have no livemap in stracker and got this error in KMR:

13:01:40> connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:14029

So something is still not working correctly but at least the rest is running!
Player group, lap times, kmr things, stracker server messages etc. Just not the livemap...
The bugs I encountered, maybe due too quickly starting after each other or just.. no idea:
- AC server loses connection and needs a restart
- ptracker can't connect to stracker (stracker connection lost)

edit: restarted KMR while AC server was still running. KMR states:
Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (session_info request timed out).

I guess that's normal?

Last edited:
You need to start AC first, then KMR and then Stracker.
I am not sure about how it works but ptracker connectivity issues should not have anything to do with KMR.
Live map should work fine (others got it running fine).

You need to start AC first, then KMR and then Stracker.
I am not sure about how it works but ptracker connectivity issues should not have anything to do with KMR.
Live map should work fine (others got it running fine).
Always good to know that the problem is in front of the PC :p
Turns out stracker didn't like to be run on two different user accounts when the instance with the active http is on another one than this one.

All working fine now. Thanks for the support! Now I can dive into the actual configuration etc. :)

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.6a

v1.6a New: you can now give a drive-through during qualify and practice sessions. Drivers will have to clear that drive-through during the next race. New: "player_cancel_drive_through" command in case you forgot to remove a DT via Race Control in the session in which it was given. New: "player_drive_through_list" command that allows you to list all the drive-through penalties that have not been cleared yet. New: "improving_qualify_laptime_with_infractions" event triggered when someone...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello... I'm trying to deploy de vsc... When I write the command, then the console show me this:
  • 00:58:44> Virtual Safety Car deployed for 30 seconds.
  • 00:59:03> Error: Cannot read property 'speeding_under_vsc' of undefined
What property am I missing? Thanks!

Please verify config.json entries 108,109 and 147. You probably have a typo there in the name of these entries or they haven't been defined.
Verify that at the start of the plugin you get information about these three entries.

If anything fails replace these 3 entries from the default config.default.json.

If you still get problems, start the plugin in debug mode ("ac_kissmyrank_win debug" from cmd) and then send me the full error. Also send me your log file.

Last edited:
Please verify config.json entries 108,109 and 147. You probably have a typo there in the name of these entries or they haven't been defined.
Verify that at the start of the plugin you get information about these three entries.

If anything fails replace these 3 entries from the default config.default.json.

If you still get problems, start the plugin in debug mode ("ac_kissmyrank_win debug" from cmd) and then send me the full error. Also send me your log file.

Thanks... I was missing the 147 setting. I have the plugin in a rent server.

Ok, now the penalties problem is solved... But now... If I one driver is penalized with drive-trough, when he cross the pitlane it doesn't clear de penalty. At the finish of the race he is kicked. What could be that?

What track is it?
Does he get the Drive-Through aborted notification?

Also check this:
The reason why the DT can be aborted is if you speed over the speed limit inside pits.
Speed must not do above the speed limit (not even 1km/h for the whole length of the DT).
Keep in mind that Assetto has a bug that allows the speed to get to 81 if you shift through neutral.
To fix that you can set the speed limit to 81 in config.json.

Hiya Brioche,
first a BIG BIG thank you for this mind blowing programming.
I have come across something strange, accessing the web interface on my local installation.
If I use Internet Explorer, Firefox or MS Edge, the interface stops only showing loading.
I reinstalled it many times, changed ports, always the same. no way accessing it through 127.0.0.1:xxxx or 192.168.0.3:xxxx neither. Nearly givin up, I tried it with my tablet and Firefox and surprise - it worked. Well configuring track limits with a 7" tablet isn't funny, so I tried an other browser. I installed Opera - and ---- it works.
I had read some had the same issue, so changing the browser definitely can solve this problem.
Another thing I have discovered. If you simply close the KMR console window, the ACServer process still is kept open in the background, even the server isn't working anymore. You have to quit the KMR console with twice "exit" command to shut down both KMR and ACServer clean.
Thanks a lot again

Last edited:
It should work fine in Edge and Firefox (I use firefox myself).
Make sure you use the latest version of both Firefox (on Firefox website) and Edge (via Win update).
If the issue won't go away, you can try to open the developer tools and see if there is any error reported in the console.

Regarding closure, the proper way to close it is using the "exit" command or ctrl+c.
Other ways will just kill the plugin and lose the process handle of the AC server.
Killing on start is not a good option in case of multi-server installation.
Anyway as long as you quit properly you should be fine.

It should work fine in Edge and Firefox (I use firefox myself).
Make sure you use the latest version of both Firefox (on Firefox website) and Edge (via Win update).
If the issue won't go away, you can try to open the developer tools and see if there is any error reported in the console.

Regarding closure, the proper way to close it is using the "exit" command or ctrl+c.
Other ways will just kill the plugin and lose the process handle of the AC server.
Killing on start is not a good option in case of multi-server installation.
Anyway as long as you quit properly you should be fine.

Thx for your fast response.
That's the Firefox console output (Version Firefox Quantum 59.0.2(64bit)):
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.2.1.min.js. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing).
<script> source URI is not allowed in this document: “http://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.2.1.min.js”.
127.0.0.1:8008:15
ReferenceError: $ is not defined[Learn More]
bootstrap.min.js:6:5
ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined[Learn More]
jquery.auto-complete.js:171:1
jquery.dataTables.min.js:5:124
dataTables.bootstrap4.min.js:5:141
ReferenceError: $ is not defined[Learn More]

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 93 91.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 34 33.3%