Kimi Raikonnen radio convo.

Too much talk spoils concentration, and can take a driver out of the 'zone'. If he doesn't need it, his engineer should know and should only talk when necessary :)
Made me smile.

He has the same engineer who worked with im at McLaren but he doesn't talk to Kimi over the radio, thats another engineers job. So he doesn't have experience with Kimi to know that if Kimi wants something he'll ask for it. Unless its 100% urgent, don't bother him.

Fernado says similar things now and then, especially if he is frustrated at something.

If you watch the live race yesterday, the podium interviews were interesting too.

Kimi mentioned something about "You all giving me **** for not smiling enough"

Vettel said something about winning the championship being "bloody" hard, and "to make sure sure we don't f**k it up"

On live TV is was funny, because David Couthard (the interviewer), apologised to the TV audience, saying that they "must remember that English is Vettel's 2nd language". In response to that, Vettel poured the 'champagne' over David's head.

Good result yesterday - Glad Kimi finally won a race this year, but what if Lewis hadn't had yet another gremlin with his car? He was considerably quicker that KR.

Lewis' comments about Vettel being 'lucky' wasn't very nice though...
I don't think it's "Lucky" to have to overtake that many drivers in that heat from the back of the grid... Even though he made it look pretty easy.

And yes, I agree with the above comments about being @ssh0les too. I'm sure I've been one when on the track! (and off it... ;))

People ask me why i am angry when im playing F1 on PC.
90% of the time they get no answer, but if i could answer them, should be something like this:
I am angry because i was at 320kph, had to break and count 1,2,3,4,5 (gear 7th to 2nd) while paying attention to make sure i' wont lock my wheels while at the same time hear you asking me why i am angry.

So i really wonder how that is on a real F1. Kimi on first and the engineer saying what he already knew, i don't think he was an a..le

Reactions: Tom

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back