Kicked off server...

Just got kicked off tonights Mini server because it "did not recognise the car" is it because its a newly skinned one and the whole load of entries has to be loaded.....................i think i've just typed a load of rubbish..............

@Dave Walter,
I removed a few of the dots from your topic title ;) It was a bit to much :)

I noticed this as well (as I like my car so much, I automaticly select it ;)), and it says, when booted, that the skin has to be present in the server side. Does that mean that all custom skins you want to use, need to be installed on the server as well?

Not if servers install them. :) But the majority of the people still race offline so i am sure they will use them.

Okay, didn't quite understand....do not race online yet. I'm pretty much a master at going in a straight line.....just corners I don't understand.

Do I have to rotate this round thingy in front of me to make the car go left and right?

Skins are all done now anyways.....just putting a preview together, then will be posting them.

Took me one or two attempts to join last night to realise this...what was unusual was that when I was first making a skin, I was using the 26/27 car model to see what it looked like. Forgot to restore the defaults, so everyone driving that car last night was driving an early version of my league skin on my screen!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back