Keyboard Problem in SimBin/ISI Games

Hi, i have a problem with the keyboard, which has occured in at least all gmotor games, gtr series, race 07 series, rfactor etc. The keyboard layout is set to UK layout in the Operating System (Windows 7 64bit), yet ingame, some of the keys (such as the @ key, which i need to register for online setups etc.) either do not work, or give an incorrect key. its usually the "@[]#; area of the keyboard. the keyboard is the MS Digital Media Pro keyboard. It works fine in other programs of the OS, i.e. word, notepad etc. However not in the games ive tried. In previous installations of the OS (ive tried xp, xp-64 and win7 32 + 64), its worked fine sometimes, whereas other installs of the OS it didnt. Any Ideas?

n.b. i posted this topic in the hardware and software thread, but more people might take notice of it here.

I also have this problem.
It has to do with the "Regional and Languages Options" in your windows.
When I have the keyboard input language set to "US Keyboard layout - Dutch", for some of the diacritic signs when writing in Dutch, the keys are messed up in gmotor games, when I set it back to "US - US" it's correct in the games.

Have a look at those settings, perhaps you did something wrong :)

I'm using US international and no problem at all.

The Dutch keyboard layout IS weird Tim ;).
Then the " is shift + 2. It looks like a combo of Uk and US keyboard. It's almost never used. I saw those keyboards only once, and usually Dutchies should use US International. (With US only, you're not able to make é, ç, ü etc :) And we need them in Dutch) In US international these are available.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 77 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 28.0%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 66 16.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.8%
  • €3001-5000