1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Ken Block 43 - Hoonicorn 2.0 1.0

What if Ken Block would rock F1? See it yourself...

1. destinationriver submitted a new resource:

Ken Block 43 - Hoonicorn 2.0 - What if Ken Block would rock F1? See it yourself...

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. :rolleyes:Really cool car. If you can also update the zebra look it would be awesome .thx

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes, I know, but I havent the time for it yet :)

4. No hurry...looks good at the moment as it is:thumbsup:

5. destinationriver updated Ken Block 43 - Hoonicorn 2.0 with a new update entry:

Zebra Look - additional logos

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. All in all good . I think it´s more a silver-grey with camouflage thing inside what he has or like your pic on top a silver... and the rims should be how they are . otherwise it would be to much colorful
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yes, thanks, I'll look for it. I think I don't have that much time today, but at least tomorrow ;)

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Like i said...no hurry.it´s good to see that someone else like this Monster-Block theme thing...:geek:;)

9. Is that good or should it do another way?
    [​IMG]

10. I think that it is...try it on the whole car and look if it´s right or to much camou...

11. Remain only the air ducts ... or a sponsor go there. I have also no idea:whistling:But so far cool car:thumbsup:
    And what do you think about bit more blue in the rear part of car...i mean the nose is cool as it is with color and sponsor,but rear are not much with this style

12. Hey nice...that´s great.:cool:

13. You must have language editor to change name

• Beer Beer x 1
  14. Thaaaank you ^^

15. Okay guys, I'm creating a complete Hoonigan Racing Division Team right now. Not the question is, who do you want as second driver?

My thoughts went to
    Chris Atkinson
    Jari-Matti Latvala
    Jeff Gordon

But I want to hear your ideas :)

16. ...hm,my favorite is (Monster sponsor) Kyle Busch:sneaky:American Team:cool:

17. destinationriver updated Ken Block 43 - Hoonicorn 2.0 with a new update entry:

Zebra Camouflage 2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...