1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Kart Attack

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Sven De Nys, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Kart Attack is a brand new racing game destined for Xbox Live Arcade, the Playstation Network and Games for Windows - Live. This revolutionary title includes stunning next generation graphics surpassing those found in many AAA titles, and a driving model which is both easy to get to grips with and fun to play. Whether you're challenging opponents online, trying to beat the stunningly intelligent AI characters or improving your own times at one of our exclusive themed circuits, you're sure to have fantastic fun with the gaming sensation which is Kart Attack.

Screenshots: http://www.blimeygames.com/site/games_kart.php

2. it look very nice. Its pitty that i havent a Xbox

3. yeah nice good job

4. It's also for Windows :)

5. anyone no wen its being released

6. Probably when it's finished :)

No don't have any idea... Maybe this summer (wild guess)

7. :rolleyes:lol, thx

8. Hi, Anyone heard any news on Kart Attack on xboxlive.
    cheers

9. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I remember Kart attack as an announced title from former Blimey. Since they are dead and became SMS its unsure if the Kart arcade game will ever be released.

10. thanks for that, dam was looking forward to this one. crossing my fingers that it still goes ahead.
    cheers
    myles

11. That'd be a fun game :D.

Not something you see everyday either.

12. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

According to the old Blimey site they were a long way in development but on the website of Slightly Mad Studios (games page) you can't find it anymore. Wonder where that game went?