Just supposing and ranting

All I'm gonna say it's pure supposition, so I am affirming absolutely nothing, but also really ranting:
Suppose that there are two sims with a suscription, or price, model similar amongst them two. Suppose now that one of them suddenly seems a lot of people playing online. Well, the other one sim isn't suddenly the glad it was, so what can a business do when it wants to be a hidden monopoly in what they do? Break the competition, of course, (see Gates breaking Homer Simpson table in that famous chapter).
So suddenly you find in the suddenly (yeah I know) populated sim a lot of wreckers. Well, it seems that wreckers are attracted by the people at last, doesn't? Well, maybe not, maybe they are just breaking the competition.
ALL SUPPOSITION, please. My purpose whit this ranting is to say those wreckers that at least, one people suspects (here I suspect) their actual business.

Not sure what you getting at just spit it out. lol ;)

This is what I mean when I say we as simmers are the worst group of hobbyist in history. I struggle to think of a single hobby so divisive, so destructive, so nonchalant.

So for mine, you just further reinforce my belief.

Last edited:
I think he's suggesting the possibility that fans of the less popular sim are going to the more popular one and wrecking races there to sabotage their business. Possible I suppose though I think modern online sims have methods to quickly handle such instances. (I've not raced online since the days of Nascar2 and TEN, when lag and disconnects were the major issues.)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.