1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Just some help

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by AnaloguePlay, Jul 20, 2015.

1. What setting in the current build do I need to change to effect how far I need to press Throttle and brake pedal?

Basically when I push my foot on the pedals either throttle or brake (I don't use clutch) I only need to push it about 20%-40% and it acts like the throttle or brake pedal has been pushed to 100%. I want to push the pedals say at 50% o want it to relate the same in game.

Hope this makes sense I want 1:1. If it matters I play with the G27

2. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

I think, you need to set throttle and break sensitivity to 50% or even lower if you like it that way.

3. OK so I've changed my sensitivity and now I don't drive the car the car is automatically controlled by AI(computer) . Why is this and how do I switch it off?

4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Sorry, I have no idea what else you have changed, because when I set throttle/break values, cars have still stayed under my control.

5. Its OK I'm going yo format my PC today anyway so that will fix it.

6. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

7. No Ive given up

8. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Im at work at the moment. When i get home i'll take a look at my settings and note them down here. Give 'em a try and see if that helps at all.
    Strange issue, but stick with it mate and im sure we can get it sorted.

Cheers

9. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

UPDATE:
    Sorry I've not replied yet mate, recently had a scheduled operation and I'm still pretty sore so I haven't had a decent opportunity to fire up the game and get my settings... I've not forgotten you and will get back to you asap! Sorry fella :unsure:
    Paul