• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Apps joytokey definitive

binding key map for AC

1. Marocco2

Marocco2

Ratings:
    +206
  2. Fadenkreuz

Fadenkreuz

Ratings:
    +1
    how does it works?

3. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,739
    Look at the reviews.

4. whinos_AK

whinos_AK

Ratings:
    +2
    please anyone can explain how i install and use this ? what i need to do ? i want to configure the cam and replay keys to my xbox joystic

5. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +338
    I place the folder in the app folder in python and nothing is happening.
    I know how to use joy2key, have used it for years, but putting your app in the python folder as not changer anything, I still have to launch joy2key like I have always done.

6. Marocco2

Marocco2

Ratings:
    +206
    Enable it in general settings

• Like Like x 1
  7. Carlos Panades

Carlos Panades

Ratings:
    +15
    I have no idea how to make this work and a quick guide would be useful to the ones wanting to give this a try.

8. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,231
    A classic example of why adding a simple readme file to uploads is so helpful.

- Extract the archive into your AC folder.
    - Start the game and enable the app in General settings.
    - Head to a track. You won't see anything in-game, but Joy2Key will have started automatically.

If it doesn't work, try starting Joy2Key manually the first time, after which it should work ok. (That got it working for me.)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Old Speedjc

Old Speedjc

Ratings:
    +4
    To ---> CoteDazur : after you put this folder in "apps", maybe you have also 2 icons (joy2key on / joy2key off, if exist) to put in "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\gui\icons".
    After this, you must see this app in the game, in the column of apps, at the right of the screen. Sorry for my bad english, and for this comment, if it is completely useless and irrelevant...... A friendly " salut ! " from France

10. Marocco2

Marocco2

Ratings:
    +206
    There is no icon. The app doesn't show in AC, only in background

11. ealr1984

ealr1984

Ratings:
    +25
    This app could really do with some explanation on the download page as to how to install and most importantly how to actually use is/what it is for...
    On that note, what is this for? what will it allow me to do?

I'm looking for the option to assign buttons on my steering wheel to functions that the game doesn't allow me to.

12. Marocco2

Marocco2

Ratings:
    +206
    This app assigns wheel buttons for controls that aren't available in AC menu such as Y/N voting or other types of hotkey for other programs (recording a video hotkey). It's actually simple: Press the button you want to hotkey and assign to it a keyboard key or a combination. There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mascot

Mascot

Ratings:
    +0
    This doesn't seem to work for me. What should I be seeing? When does the menu appear to map the buttons? I appreciate the work that modders do but it's very frustrating when instructions are non-existent or inadequate or when folder/file structures are incorrect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Gilles75

Gilles75

Ratings:
    +46
    I've installed the joy2key app and it shows up in the UI menu, can someone please tell me exactly how to do the following - I want to switch from using Cntr+space to recenter my DK2 by assigning the recentering to a single button on my logitech driving force gt. Thanks.

15. Marocco2

Marocco2

Ratings:
    +206
    To assign buttons, you need to minimize AC, go to AC root folder, apps, python, joytokey and click to joytokey.exe. Here you can choose what controller buttons you would assign as a hotkey

16. Gilles75

Gilles75

Ratings:
    +46
    It worked, thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dayzheroes529

Dayzheroes529

Ratings:
    +0
    I just keep getting the starter message....

18. Marocco2

Marocco2

Ratings:
    +206
    Can you make a screenshot?

19. Eugene Abramoff

Eugene Abramoff
    Staff

Ratings:
    +634
    Is it possible to bind controller profiles to keys on keyboard and how? If not to keyboard, secondary choice is of course to wheel.

Basically I have 2 shifter profiles saved is settings. Normal and Dogleg and its extremely annoying to go to settings every time I'm changing between cars with which I would wanna use different layouts.

20. Marocco2

Marocco2

Ratings:
    +206
    Yes, it's possible. You should see a "special" tab inside a wheel button config
    [​IMG]
    (not the red circle, but the bottom of the image)