1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Jordan F1 team

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by Papika, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Hi RD members!

Jordan F1 team garage,paddock,crew suits etc. Based on the Force India files. The race driver suits according ML2166.
    Just I apply for my work. Thanks ML!
    The link is:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?h7ttcjr58cgyuuy

2. Hi RD members!

Jordan F1 team garage,paddock,crew suits etc. Based on the Force India files. The race driver suits according ML2166.
    Just I apply for my work. Thanks ML!
    I fixed the racecrew suits! Sorry
    The link is:http://www.mediafire.com/?bet6land026fduk

Attached Files:

• (1).JPG
      (1).JPG
      File size:
      102.2 KB
      Views:
    • (2).JPG
      (2).JPG
      File size:
      104.6 KB
      Views:
    • (3).JPG
      (3).JPG
      File size:
      118 KB
      Views:
    • (4).JPG
      (4).JPG
      File size:
      83.5 KB
      Views:
    • (5).JPG
      (5).JPG
      File size:
      108.6 KB
      Views:
  3. nice man you roks can you make a special helmet with the hornet for the team please im desing from michael schumacher please!!!

4. Valnar897.Thanks for the censorius reply. The mod by through much better than either mods. Have a nice day!

5. your mod is very good papika make you more about your mod with jordan i can help you with pics,experience with the rpe editor have it and i hope you make your mod better hat the team crew the hornet of ther skirts??

6. Sorry. I to get sy wrong your words. Sorry again! The hornet in came my brain. One idea,nothing special. Nice and yob. But I'm on the project! : )

7. sorry for my english ! I have one asks you have with me together really aguri f1 team close!! as a complete team instead of HRT ? for the car where a skinner good z.b Warok or ML!!

8. What can I help?
    But I,I'm not have any suits (infos) from the Aguri team members etc.
    The work period (in optimal circumstances) is two or three weeks. Long time ago the Aguri team is my favorite too (in F1 challenge game). : )

9. infos and pics can i give you this is my favorite too team !! :thumbsup: i can make the paddock ,and garage for the team the sponsors is not complicatet to find!! i have any pics of the sa 06!!

10. i fink the best car is the SA06!!!

11. nice man !! looks great!! i on the garages !!

12. the garage high is done here a prewiew:
    [​IMG]

13. can you make the LKW┬┤s!!!

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]