Japanese Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Japanese Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

Voting is open for the RaceDepartment Japanese Grand Prix 'Driver of the Day'.

A fairly processional Japanese Grand Prix moves Lewis Hamilton one step closer to the 2018 World Championship today, however many of the field behind the dominant Silver Arrows performed above and beyond the potential of their car.

Who do you think deserves the 2018 Japanese Grand Prix 'Driver of the Day' award?

Let us know in the vote and comments section below!

For more from the world of Grand Prix racing, don't forget to check out the Formula One forum here at RaceDepartment and get involved in the conversation.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

I dont understand 5sec. penalty for Max. Gain the advantage because was out of the track and pushing out another driver form the track after dangerous come back to the track...3 penalties and more as 5sec. 1. For advantage 5sec., for push Kimis out give possition back, dangerous come back 5 sec. How it's possible to driver who damage another car just because he can't reconcile, that his mistake costs him losing position take 5sec. penalty and still going before driver which was damaged by him? WTF?

Well all i will say is this....if all you follow and watch is F1, go please watch the last 3 corners of the MotoGP race, it will take you 3 mins......and you will see what it is you are missing.....

If you wanted to watch the whole race then it is exactly what F1 lacks....... stunning race from the first lap to the last, clever mid race strategy and a sublime finish...

Won by a man who is not on the best bike by a country mile unlike LH over the last few years. You can shock horror also actually see the riders bodies and skills making a difference with what and how the bike getting around.......

Well all i will say is this....if all you follow and watch is F1, go please watch the last 3 corners of the MotoGP race, it will take you 3 mins......and you will see what it is you are missing....
Out-Bloody-Standing! Check out the post race interviews as well, these riders show respect for one another and always enjoy their racing.
:thumbsup:

I dont know if its me but... This season sucks... I mean ok we've have all understand that Lewis is a god a Mercedes have more money.... Can we see others things... Different winners, different strategies, come on F1 management wake up

Daniel again showing the kid what is class.
I voted for Daniel as well. But... is it necessary that you always say something negative about ‘the kid’ in almost all your posts? ‘The kid’ scored his third podium in a row in three years at Suzuka, so I think he has some class as well?;)

I voted for Daniel as well. But... is it necessary that you always say something negative about ‘the kid’ in almost all your posts? ‘The kid’ scored his third podium in a row in three years at Suzuka, so I think he has some class as well?;)

I'll tell you why he is far from a world class driver:

Redbull only has one racing seat available most of the times and that seat has been unfairly given to the kid long time before Daniel signed for renault. So most of the kids podiums should have been Daniel's.

Also The kid has a higher collision blame ratio than Maldonado!!!

Bamm...

#drop the mic

I come here because I enjoy sim racing and also like to watch real life racing. I hope to find people here that share that same passion and I think that most of us here do. However, some people, who are constantly bashing some drivers like they have some personal grudge against them, are spoiling my fun here. I am also no fan of certain drivers on the F1 grid, but don’t think constantly talking negative about them, is adding anything to the discussions on these forums.

@pcraenme well...Agree, but...In this case RD is like mikro facebook of racing fans. No matter what You think or write there always is someone whos disagree, just because You write something not against another driver, but You write name of the driver. Idiots are everywhere, do not attach any attention to them :)

I am, having been eliminated from qualifying at the Q2 stage after his Red Bull limped back to the garage with flames licking from its exhaust, Ricciardo’s recent record now stands at five failures to take part in Q3 in the last seven races.
That was just too bad. Renault provides the engine... He might have to get used to it as he chose to drive there next season.
Anyway, I voted for Dan that man. Awesome drive.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.