Resource icon

Skins Jaguar 2013 Caterham F1 HD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pamela USA submitted a new resource:

Jaguar 2013 HD - Caterham F1 - Jaguar F1 2013 Caterham Team

Hi all! This is my first skin for Formula 1 and i hope you guys gonna like it :) This Jaguar Formula 1 replace Caterham F1 Renault. Please before you replace your F1 BACK UP YOUR FILES FIRST! Unzip files and replace your files under Ca2 / livery_main = textures_high and textures_low.Both this files need to be replaced.......Enjoy F1 :)

2nlg3dw.png

282i9op.png

2dwdpn4.png

Read more about this resource...

I love great contribution, thanks. I will also make a request or caterham substitute for HRT Marussia what I want is to change the appearance of marussia or HRT caterham for visual only car that looks like something to 2012. as people of this forum who made a fictitious Juguar the caterham. livery_main file

Attachments

• l6049838.jpg
    l6049838.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 462
I love great contribution, thanks. I will also make a request or caterham substitute for HRT Marussia what I want is to change the appearance of marussia or HRT caterham for visual only car that looks like something to 2012. as people of this forum who made a fictitious Juguar the caterham. livery_main file
Just put your question into the Request Thread. Not spam other threads. You already did that, now you have to wait for a replay. There is not a 100% chance that it will be done.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/modding-requests-thread.68654/

This is a very nice skin man it realy looks like the WC winning renault from 05 and 06 (ofc those colours were in the team from 2001 till 2007 if i am right) but then to add that small bit of jaguar that makes me see this car as an very graphical improved jaguar is amazing sure will use this

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.