Jack Keithley joins Precision Motorsports

With just a couple of weeks to the season start, Precision Motorsports is glad to announce the first and final addition to the team's line-up, as Jack Keithley will pilot the PrM-005 car in the FSR World Series 2012. The team is extremely satisfied to have Keithley onboard, who is well-known for his ability to handle any type of race car, demonstrated by his winning record in various touring car leagues.

Moreover, Keithley has impressed the Precision crew by his performing in the annual Race of Champion events, where the Briton went undefeated all the way to the final against Ondrej Kuncman.

Precision Motorsports is looking forward towards seeing Keithley in the top fights allthrough the FSR season, and form a strong WS line-up, together with Peter Duivelaar, Cyril Werdmuller and Fred Gosling.

Jack Keithley commented:
"First, I would like to thank Precision Motorsports for giving me this wonderful opportunity to drive for them this coming season. The deal came together very unexpectedly and the details were sorted out very quickly and It's got me re-energized and really exited about the upcoming season.
It was a wrench to leave DHR/GT Omega after many happy years with the team and I wish them all the best in the future, but the prospect of racing for a team with such a fantastic record and stellar driver lineup was too good to turn down and I can't wait to get to work with my new teammates."

Team Manager Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"It wasn't an easy task to find a high quality driver, but I am certain we have succeeded and with our help Jack will be fighting for the title this year. He has shown his skill everywhere he has driven last years. Perhaps his FSR results haven't been great, but that is about to change now. He has already shown his speed and very quickly established himself within the team. I am delighted he accepted our offer and looking forward to working with him in 2012."

Team Owner Johannes Kunkel commented:
"Jack showed great talent and speed in the past and especially in the Race of Champions 2010 and 2011 where he finished in 2nd place we were able to see he is able to handle pressure and adapt to a new car very quickly. I´m looking forward to see how he will perform in our car, but I´m very positive he will get some great results."

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

heheeee, all manner of strange goings on up here Jacko lad :D, seriously though good luck m8, was getting sick of your back bumper view getting ever smaller in the distance anyway :).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back