1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Jacarepagua Oval

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Rafael Lopes, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Hi, this is my first post, so I would like first, to congratulate Reiza for this amazing simulation, almost perfect in every way.

Is there a possibility of having the original Jacarepaguá oval track (Indy) in the 2012 update? Please guys, I have great memories of that track, racing with the FClassic and the Stock Car in the oval circuit would be killer!

Thanks again for the good work

2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Not a bad idea and certainly a great track, would however involve a significant amount of rework of the current track and our schedule is pretty tight as it is. Suggestion noted though :)

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

While you are busy maybe you can take down that football stadium and create the original layout also :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Amazing! My dad took me when I was a kid to see the CART Rio 400 there, great memories. Fingers crossed!

For those unfamiliar with the layout, here it is.

5. I would really like to drive the classics round the old full circuit :)

6. track exists for rF, pretty nice with the RLD CARTs but certainly it wouldn't fit in the GSC, GFT or Senna Game timeframe anyhow. From what I've heard the majority has been stamped in favor for the stadium, parkspace and roadway.

7. Senna certainly raced there in the 80s :)

8. at the oval ? Just knowing Jacarepagua

9. Sorry,misunderstood you, I was talking about the original full circuit lol :)