1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issue with online races, camera view is stuck at starting spot

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Raj Parkash, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,

I used to get this every now and then but never really worried about it as I assumed it was due to some bugs in the system, especially since i tend to switch between full screen and windows and do other things while waiting for a qualy to end etc however it is occurring quite frequently now, I would say about 50% of the time. It's extremely frustrating and also ruins other player races as my car is just stopped there.

I can find no pattern or trend, and it didnt occur after installing a mod, it kind of happened from the start and has been slowly becoming more and more of an issue.

Has anyone ever had anything like this before???

EDIT - sorry, this should have gone in the bug report thread, please feel free to move it.
  2. I had this aswell , i narrowed it down to the camera mods i had installed. It seems if you view a replay and change the camera to a default camera it will stick to that camera. I just started a time trial and it reset the camera and all was fine after that
  3. Had this as well. Mainly happens to me at Melbourne, and always in either the Force India, Sauber, or Williams. Other cars are fine.