ISO 1980 PROCAR Series

Cars ISO 1980 PROCAR Series 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
it's a pleasure to drive, unfortunately the AI cars have some weird curb behavior, instead of the wheels bumping on the surface underneath the car, the car/chassis bounces wildly and sinks into the surface. is there something I'm doing/implemented wrong?
Unfotunately no, that is a known problem, that i am trying to cure, for a possible future update.

So glad you continue to update and improve these cars. Such great fun, even offline. :)

I was wondering whether you'd ever consider including the 1979 skins in the mod, or perhaps posting them for a separate download. Looking at the old HSO forum page linked below, I think skins for the 1979 season were made. And it would be fun to pair up these cars with the period-correct (if now somewhat dated) trackpack made for GPC79 in the rF1 days. I understand if not, but wanted to ask.

So glad you continue to update and improve these cars. Such great fun, even offline. :)

I was wondering whether you'd ever consider including the 1979 skins in the mod, or perhaps posting them for a separate download. Looking at the old HSO forum page linked below, I think skins for the 1979 season were made. And it would be fun to pair up these cars with the period-correct (if now somewhat dated) trackpack made for GPC79 in the rF1 days. I understand if not, but wanted to ask.

Well thats not up to me, so unfortunately there are not imediate plans for that now, but i will launch an update very soon with at least some more small improvements specially cockpit wise.

Well thats not up to me, so unfortunately there are not imediate plans for that now, but i will launch an update very soon with at least some more small improvements specially cockpit wise.
Looking forward to the update! No worries on the liveries - it suddenly occurred to me, so I thought it was worth asking about before I forgot :)

Hello Richard, great job on this mod, I absolutely love the BMW M1. I do however have a problem...the car, when driving, quickly moves up the gears, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th very quickly and tops out at 38mph. I tried using manual shift and same thing. I tried changing the gear ratios and same thing. HELP!!! I love this car and your mod is great and I just want to drive it, but I'm having this 1 issue.

Hello Richard, great job on this mod, I absolutely love the BMW M1. I do however have a problem...the car, when driving, quickly moves up the gears, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th very quickly and tops out at 38mph. I tried using manual shift and same thing. I tried changing the gear ratios and same thing. HELP!!! I love this car and your mod is great and I just want to drive it, but I'm having this 1 issue.
Hello, you have to lift the acelerator everytime you change gear, or else the gear won't engage. Thanks!

Hello Richard.. Yes, I spoke to Matthew S on the AMS Discord and he helped me out with that....I have a question that I hope you can help me with...I am trying to install your Group C mod, I have downloaded all 4 parts and the 2 patches. I put all of them into the same folder, but I am confused as to what I am supposed to do now. I have downloaded mods and installed them into AMS already, so I know how to do it, but im confused with the way I am trying to install your Group C mod.

Hello Richard.. Yes, I spoke to Matthew S on the AMS Discord and he helped me out with that....I have a question that I hope you can help me with...I am trying to install your Group C mod, I have downloaded all 4 parts and the 2 patches. I put all of them into the same folder, but I am confused as to what I am supposed to do now. I have downloaded mods and installed them into AMS already, so I know how to do it, but im confused with the way I am trying to install your Group C mod.
So after this you will need to extract those 4 parts to the same folder from there, and those 4 parts will be the mod. You install that first, then the patches. The 4 parts should be all extracted at the same time if you use 7zip.

Ok...just so I'm totally understanding...the 4 parts that I downloaded , I already moved them into a new folder titled AMSGroupC...now, I create another new folder inside of that folder and extract the 4 parts into that new folder? Then once they have all been extracted, one of them will be the .exe and that's the one I click on? Please bear with me, just a little confused.

So you put all 4 files inside the same folder. Then you extract all of them into that folder. Then you will have some files with numbers. Open one of those with 7zip, and select extract all. That will extract the mod out of those various 7zip number files.

Ok...thank you for your help, but that's not working. Here is what I did...I downloaded the 4files , then I created a new folder and put the 4 files into that folder. They are all compressed files at this point. Then I highlight all 4 and it only gives me the option to open, not extract. I'm sorry to be a pain. I will eventually get it, but I'm still learning so if you can dummy it down for me I would appreciate it...lol

hi Richard, thanks for the update, it was great to retry this beast! since I figured out how to I'm experimenting with self view on in mirror in ams, one can get surprinsingly good result even with the single cam we have, in this car I had to move the mirror back to eliminate my car blocking the view (MirrorPos=(0.00, 0.35, 0.5) in BMWM1_cockpitinfo.ini). i've found the rolling tire noise way too loud so changed the sample to VS_INSIDE_ROADNOISE_DRY=1.0, TireSurface\new_effects\roadnoise_34_in in BMWM1.sfx, I just realised I should've probably fiddle with the multiplier... :) one more thing was bothering me even in the previous version, I couldn't get the view right, had to set my head position way too high and close to aling with my irl steering wheel. changing all OrientationOffset values to zero in the LocalCam=COCKPIT section in BMWM1_Cams.cam fixed this. thanks again for your work, great fun even with the ai!

Why can't you shift with this?, push it all the way up to 5 and it gets stuck.

„Közösség által ellenőrizve” ikon

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back