Isle of Man TT: Balls of Steel (Part I & II)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Lee Ross made an epic review of the 2012 TT that were held between Saturday 26 May and Saturday 9 June 2012 on the Mountain Course almost stretching 38 miles for a single lap.

Find the 2012 version and the 2011 below and see the drivers with big hearts and humongous balls racing like they are chased by the devil himself.

[youtube]

[youtube]
View the Post on the Blog

I have a friend that lives over there.

He always leaves when the TT bandwagon comes to town.

Thats when I go and house sit for him normally...... :sneaky:

I gotta say........you will never see anything as fast,scary, balls out bravery like this ever in you life if you are lucky enough to ever go.

It's so F**%"+^ awesome, it should be illegal !!

I know many will dislike me for my opinion but I'm against this kind of motorsports at all.

Of course those riders do it by free will, but the high amount of risks doesn't fit in this era of motorsports and is not acceptable for me. Too many get hurt, not only the riders but the wifes, the sons, the daughters, the moms, the dads and so on.

Everything you do in life is combined with a risk and each person doing motorsports accepts a higher risk in general. But this goes far over the boarder. I don't want to know how many people watch it just to see scary crashes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back