ISI rF1 modding tools - pack

Misc ISI rF1 modding tools - pack Official

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJQT submitted a new resource:

ISI rF1 modding tools - pack - Downloaded from "rF1 Developer's Corner" on the official rFactor site from years ago

Thank goodness the Web Archive preserved this website from rFactor 1's heyday.
It contains a lot of great information and material for download!

This upload is a repost containing a big ZIP file of all the modding tools from ISI that were available on this old web page.

Contents:

Waypoint and camera editing tools...

Read more about this resource...

I'm not sure, unfortunately. The original rFactor AIW CAM editor no longer works on Windows 10 and 11, so I've never been able to try it. It does still work on Linux systems through Wine, I've heard – unfortunately another thing I haven't yet been able to try myself.

When I've done AIW editing, I've used this tool, which works on Win10 and Win11:

Last edited:
I'm not sure, unfortunately. The original rFactor AIW CAM editor no longer works on Windows 10 and 11, so I've never been able to try it. It does still work on Linux systems through Wine, I've heard – unfortunately another thing I haven't yet been able to try myself.

When I've done AIW editing, I've used this tool, which works on Win10 and Win11:
thanks, i have the guitarmen editor but i find the UI just terrible to work with. luckily i have an older desktop with garbage windows 7 so i might get that old editor to work somehow

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.