1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU ISI Megane @ Mills Metro Park (Night Race) - Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Daiman Patel, Oct 31, 2015.

Added to Calendar: 03-11-15
  1. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel
    RedShift Racing Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]

Event Details:
    Server:
    RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MEGANE
    Track: Mills Metro Park (Inner Loop C) [Night Race]
    Car: ISI Megane

Weather: Dry
    Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
    Tyre wear: Normal
    Fuel use: 1x
    Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
    Traction control:
    None
    ABS: None
    Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race
    Practice:
    19:30 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:45 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
    Warm up: 19:55 GMT - 5 minutes
    Race: 20:00 GMT - 20 minutes [standing start]

RaceDepartment Calendar: Click here
    Server password: Click here
    Racing rules: Click here
    GMT Clock: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

1. Rudolph Maré *
    2. Tal Segal
    3. Sten-Ake Svensson *
    4. Theo van den Brink
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. ...
    Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 8

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  2. No one? I would have been keen to do this, but it's kind of pointless to race by myself. Put me down as a maybe, in case more people sign up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tal

Tal
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stenne

Stenne
    Premium Member

Sign me up as maybe.

Never had a night race so that would be a new experience:D

Edit: If some more people sign up I sure will be in

• Like Like x 1
  5. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel

I'm hoping that it will be dark; the server has been configured for the race to start at 9pm. :p Unfortunately I haven't had the time to check / test what it looks like.

6. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Unable to dl this.

7. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel

This event is using stock ISI mods, so there shouldn't be any issues. There are download links in the first post if the problem persists.

8. Theo van den Brink

Theo van den Brink
    tyzje Premium Member

Sign me up please?!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stenne

Stenne
    Premium Member

Thanks all! Great races, more than 50 laps :thumbsup:

For me this was an awsome learning experience of a kind that I've never had before in rF2.
    1st race: A night ;) mare. Was everywhere except on the track and on the race line :redface:
    2nd race: Stayed on track the whole race and slowly began to learn the track :)
    3rd race: Stayed on track, found consistent lap times and started to find half/hole seconds in some corners. :D:D

I know that the advise given to rookies like me is always "Do many, many laps, learn the track, find the racing line, then increase the speed". Well, tonight I learned that it's true :barefoot:

• Like Like x 4
  10. Stenne

Stenne
    Premium Member

Also, my sincere apologies to you @April Dillon for not recognizing your first name until it was too late when I wrote "Thanks guys" on the chat. :redface:

• Love Love x 1
  11. Tal

Tal
    Premium Member

You know it's a fun combination when people are willing to run it three times...

Race 1 - Overshot the first corner because I was looking at my laptime (twice).

Race 2 - Same, this time with a spin into the wall at the penultimate corner.

Race 3 - Finally learned my lesson. We had a nice fastest lap battle going on where every couple of laps someone else set the fastest lap, and we were always very close to each other on track. That was really fun. I pushed 100% the whole way ("I push very hard")

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  12. If you keep pushing, you might give birth to something :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  13. This turned out to be quite fun! Didn't have anything else planned in the evening, so I snuck in about an hour before qualifying. Learned the track, learned the car, and just let what happened happen. All in all, was a pretty successful evening's racing. And doing it in the dark did add a fun element of terror to it. :D

Don't worry about that. For plurals, that's not really a big deal. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1