Tracks Is there such a mod?

Hey guys,
My favorite track happens to be the old layout of the Hockenheimring, mostly because it was the very first track I raced in an F1 game, before I even started watching real F1.
So, I've been looking for a realistic mod of the version of the track I want. There is a mod, I don't remember who made it, sorry that's a conversion from GP4 but unfortunately the scenery is pretty bad. The real track was situated in a dense forest but in the game there's only one layer of trees next to the fences and it feels very unrealistic. The other mods are based on even older layouts of the track, with the small chicane at the Ostkurve instead of the newer one introduced in 1992. That's the version I want. I know I'm super pecky but I really love the old layout. I will go to the German GP next year and walk around the old track in real life, even though there are circuits much closer to my country, that's how much I love the track. So I was wondering if there is a mod of the 1992-2001 layout with proper scenery.
Thanks.

I said I want the 1992-2001 version but that's still a great version. I'll try it out
Sorry I read only the first part of the post where you said original circuit. The only other mod out there that I know of is the 1988 version and its a pretty terrible old conversion from rfactor1 and is not the layout you want.

Sorry I read only the first part of the post where you said original circuit. The only other mod out there that I know of is the 1988 version and its a pretty terrible old conversion from rfactor1 and is not the layout you want.
Well the track you linked is amazing aswell, so thanks for that I had no idea it existed!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back