Is there a way to tag mods relate to multiple simulator categories?

I am working on one of my mods so it's usable for multiple simulators, but I don't want to keep updating 2-3 mod posts.

Would it be possible to create a "Tag" or "Category" system that would allow us to tag a mod so it is contained under multiple categories?

Additionally I see many mods that are the exact same files posted for multiple simulators, I think it would be of great help to have such a system in place,

Last edited:
Interesting, I can think of no cases where a single mod will work directly in more than one sim; even if only a simple text edit and/or filename change (such as GTL-GTR2) it is typically simpler to maintain two versions than rely on players to "if all else fails read the instructions".

Interesting, I can think of no cases where a single mod will work directly in more than one sim; even if only a simple text edit and/or filename change (such as GTL-GTR2) it is typically simpler to maintain two versions than rely on players to "if all else fails read the instructions".
There are many simhub dashes/mods out here that are reposted and updated for multiple sims.

My app can work for both Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione. But it will work for sims likr rFactor 2 and iRacing in the future.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea