• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a way to... remove hands?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Peter Kerényi, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Hey guys. Simple question needing a simple answer. Google didn't help me. The hands are all right but sometimes they get in the line of sight too much. I am running every other sim with moving wheel + no hands. Except for PCARS of course, it can't be done there.

So is there a .cfg or .plr line that can be changed to remove hands? Thanks :)

2. No need to go digging into config files. Launch rF2, Options, Display tab, Steering Wheel is the location. Select Off, No arms, On, or Fixed (e.g. stationary).

• Like Like x 2
  3. Options ==> Display ==> Steering Wheel : Choose whatever fits you.

GRAB_019.JPG

Or if you are already on track (With the FR3.5 I like to see a static wheel for the DRS lights)
    Settings ==> Display ==> Steering wheel : Choose whatever fits you.

GRAB_018.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. Oh my has it been there since the beginning? I feel a bit dump now. Thank you thank you :D

5. Lol. It's been there since rFactor 1.

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. For some reason I always thought it's a yes/no setting and didn't bother checking it. Furthemore I have not seen an rF2 video on youtube without hands. That made me think it's not there. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol, never thought of it in that way. :D

But in replay mode the wheel and the hands are always there. Maybe that's why. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1