F1 2010 Is there a mod for....

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Is there a mod that can completely change every single aspect of the game so that it doesnt resemble the original in the slightest as 'we' obviously know better than codemasters when it comes to making racing games? Perhaps it can be made into a first person shoot em up or something incorporting football and the Nordschleife?

:redface:

Just an idea.

I hope you searched the mods section before posting this!

Can there be a level where you are in space please!! That would be ace!
And maybe incorporate a Halfrauds-esque trading port where you can fly through and trade actual currency for bolt on generic parts!

:D

(i like your style Chris!)

Is there a mod that can completely change every single aspect of the game so that it doesnt resemble the original in the slightest as 'we' obviously know better than codemasters when it comes to making racing games? Perhaps it can be made into a first person shoot em up or something incorporting football and the Nordschleife?

:redface:

Just an idea.

It's funny how first you ask if there is a mod.. then you later go on to say 'we obviously know better than codemasters when it comes to making racing games' .. I think that may be referred to as jumping onto the band wagon.
If you can do better than codemasters, then make the game instead of bagging them and asking for other people to do the work.

It's funny how first you ask if there is a mod.. then you later go on to say 'we obviously know better than codemasters when it comes to making racing games' .. I think that may be referred to as jumping onto the band wagon.
If you can do better than codemasters, then make the game instead of bagging them and asking for other people to do the work.

ummm... i was being sarcastic.

Paul, im with you on that, a space theme would be great and so very relevant hehe. Im not sure about incorporating Halfrauds as they would always end up providing you with the incorrect parts for your space ship. Perhaps thats something that the mods could look at to rectify?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back