Is there a BTCC 2011 mod?

Hey guys been looking for ages for a BTCC 2011 Mod, is there one about? im talking all the cars with the skins.

i have WTCC 2010 & STCC. hope i can run the mod is it exists :D

hope someone can help :p

Add: wow 22 views no reply.
Not even a: it doesnt excist or yeh its around somewhere.

There isn't one that includes all the cars because some of them are not available for the Race 07 series. I've actually only seen one BTCC 2011 mod so far which used substitutes for the missing cars, but it was 100% illegal as it made expansion content available to those that did not own the expansions.

I've nearly done the 2011 series, just got someone testing it to make sure its all correctly working.

Have used the Honda Accord for Civic and Integra, Toyota Corolla for the Avensis, Volvo C30 for the Focus and Lada 110s for the Proton, unless someone knows of the models above that I could use legally? I've seen many illegal versions of the cars so I can't use them.

Looks nice. I don't know of any legal versions of the missing cars though. If they existed, they'd probably be posted here on RD. I thought work was being done on a legal Focus and Civic, but haven't heard anything for ages.

Nearly finished the BTCC 2011 mod, all drivers included even Aron Smith and Chris Swanwick. Just got some more testing to do then I shall release it.

And the Audi is RWD :)

I will warn you that the BTCC mod runs off all the Race 07 series (STCC, STCC2, Race ON, WTCC10, GTR Evo, GT Power) apart from Retro. So without them the mod won't run.

EDIT: I missed Crowne Plaza Raceway from the list of needed add-ons

Nearly finished the BTCC 2011 mod, all drivers included even Aron Smith and Chris Swanwick. Just got some more testing to do then I shall release it.

And the Audi is RWD :)

I will warn you that the BTCC mod runs off all the Race 07 series (STCC, STCC2, Race ON, WTCC10, GTR Evo, GT Power) apart from Retro. So without them the mod won't run.

EDIT: I missed Crowne Plaza Raceway from the list of needed add-ons

The mod, you want to do, will not be even legal, let alone original. To be original It must be with all original cars and this means Focus, Civic, Golf, Integra, Avensis, A4 and Gen-2 must be in the mod.

The mod, you want to do, will not be even legal, let alone original.

Why wouldn't it be legal? Kenny has already stated that his mod will use substitutes for the missing cars. That might not be perfect, but it keeps the mod legal. Creating all the missing cars from scratch would be nice, but also extremely time consuming. It's probably not worth it, to be honest.

Personally, I appreciate the work going into this and will happily download the mod when it's done.

I won't download this fake. Period. Furthermore in this mod are stolen skins used without premission.

How can you say this, I did the skins for this mod!!! Only the Cruze, 4 of the Vauxhalls and Boardmans SEAT were done by another skinner (JSmee) which I got full permission from them to use them, I'm even stating it in the readme.

As for the not correct model's, if you have time please by all means make the missing cars. I do a lot of skinning not just for me but for a lot of people. I don't get time to make models let alone know how to make them. I have seen most of the missing models but they are illegal versions from other games which I am not using.

This mod is legal as it only uses original Simbin base game cars. BTW if you don't know I'm AlbersF1 from No Grip if you are thinking of the BTCC skins I released there which I took down to make a mod like this so I can release it as one.

EDIT: From what you say you must mean the fact that the cars in the screenshots are in the BTCC 2007 - 2011 mod, which the creator of that mod asked for the cars I had done so they could use them in that mod. This 2011 mod though is fully legal for all to use.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back