1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Is sharing car power engine and handling mod frowned upon ?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by AprilSwift, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Is sharing car power engine and handling mod frowned upon ? I have found a way to make the car much more powerful against legendary AI and it's a lot more realistic to my eyes :)

My first attempt i beat all the ati in qualifying by 12 seconds so that was way too much changed it to less power and the AI catches up and keeps going where i cant even catch up.

Now it's more realistic :) because I am Vettel.

2. That's practically a dictionary definition of cheating, so I'd say yes.

3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

On the vanilla flavoured version (on Xbox so no mods R Us) I raced 50% Spa last night on Expert.
    Found a second in quali to snatch pole and took the win with never more than 3 sec gap to Vettel in P2 except for Pit stop cycle which worked very realistically.
    Had to use mix 3 in sector 3 and KERs in sector 1 to avoid Vettel getting a DRS run on me.
    Really close and realistic racing. So no extra power required here thanks. Sometimes I'm glad I drive Xbox the game plays great.

4. I have only skins installed and racing is really good for me. Qualifying 7-10 with Williams and in race 4-8. Just on some tracks I can win too easily (Monaco for example).

5. sadly this power mod only affects AI ;)