1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is sharing car power engine and handling mod frowned upon ?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by AprilSwift, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Is sharing car power engine and handling mod frowned upon ? I have found a way to make the car much more powerful against legendary AI and it's a lot more realistic to my eyes :)

My first attempt i beat all the ati in qualifying by 12 seconds so that was way too much changed it to less power and the AI catches up and keeps going where i cant even catch up.

Now it's more realistic :) because I am Vettel.
  2. That's practically a dictionary definition of cheating, so I'd say yes.
  3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

On the vanilla flavoured version (on Xbox so no mods R Us) I raced 50% Spa last night on Expert.
    Found a second in quali to snatch pole and took the win with never more than 3 sec gap to Vettel in P2 except for Pit stop cycle which worked very realistically.
    Had to use mix 3 in sector 3 and KERs in sector 1 to avoid Vettel getting a DRS run on me.
    Really close and realistic racing. So no extra power required here thanks. Sometimes I'm glad I drive Xbox the game plays great.
  4. I have only skins installed and racing is really good for me. Qualifying 7-10 with Williams and in race 4-8. Just on some tracks I can win too easily (Monaco for example).
  5. sadly this power mod only affects AI ;)