Is it possible to remove controller profiles for devices no longer in use?

I'd like to be able to remove old 360 pad and DFGT profiles from then list in R3E. It seems only those listed as "user created" can be deleted through the UI. Is there an .ini or XML file to edit to remove these?

9Nf5SNI.jpg

There should be a small trash can icon to delete them I believe.
I thought the same but it seemed if a profile is marked as default the icon doesn't appear, only if the profile is marked as user created.

By the way is it me or was there a virtual mirror option when in cockpit in R3E? Was driving the new AMG and the mirror toggle works in every view but inside. The simulated rear view mirror is okay to use but I seem to remember it being an option like in rF and AC.

By the way is it me or was there a virtual mirror option when in cockpit in R3E? Was driving the new AMG and the mirror toggle works in every view but inside. The simulated rear view mirror is okay to use but I seem to remember it being an option like in rF and AC.

If you are pushing the button you mapped to toggle the virtual mirror and nothing is happening, you might have to go into the HUD options and make sure you have the virtual mirror enabled in there.

If you are pushing the button you mapped to toggle the virtual mirror and nothing is happening, you might have to go into the HUD options and make sure you have the virtual mirror enabled in there.
Indeed you were correct! I must have turned the in-cockpit mirror option off at some point.. It's back now. Incidentally I also invested in a copy of VoiceAttack and with voice commands now enabled including one for the virtual mirror I now almost have enough buttons to use on the wheel rim now :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back