1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Is it possible to move Rev-meter?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by mcwood, May 24, 2010.

1. HI Guys~

Sometimes, I think if there's option of Rev-meter(Rpm) 's position...
    From right bottom to center bottom or left bottom, it would be very convenient for driver.

Is it possible to change Rpm-gauge's postion?

Someone say there's clue to tweak the position in .PLR but...
    I can't find lines, related with The position.

Thanks.

2. Do you mean the HUD? Or part of the actual cockpit of the car?

3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

you can do it in the menu but the best way is with the keyboard in game. press the '2' key to cycle through the options.

4. I mean the HUD (Rpm gauge),
    and Key '2' only shows pop up/off of metrials or different form of Rpm gauge....
    not the position of it.:redface:

5. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

ah sorry I mis-read the post. not sure about moving it or if it is even possible.

6. I know it is possible, although I'm not the person to be able to tell you how. :p

7. possible maybe in the off-line version, but am sure that it's locked in one of the .mnu files that is not read outside of the .gcf's....

8. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Ive see n some guys running one that is modded to be darker in appearence. I assumed it just a texture switch, do think that would allow a transparent texture to be substituted in?

9. Dave, not at home right now, but can't you just turn off the rev counter, no need to make it transparent. wee bit off topic with this...