1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it possible to create a custom championship in AMS?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by fifou, Mar 20, 2016.

1. is it possible to create a custom championship in AMS?

2. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

feature to be added in one if upcommings updates before Early Access ends ...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Also before that you can find the appropriate srs file. Back up the original and then edit the points or tracks that you want to.

4. unfortunatly i can't open srs files
    unfortunatly i can't open srs files. but thank you for your idea. I gess ill wait for a manager or something like that.

5. You should be able to open the SRS files with Notepad. I started tinkering around with them a bit last night. They are laid out very similar to an RFM file.

6. Yes indeed. thank you does it work without issues?
    how can you create different class scoring system ?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  7. Sorry, my bad for note saying to use note pad....... If you scroll done the srs file you will see the points system. you add as many positions to get points as you want and what point each position gets. What you can also change the name of each track in the schedule to a different one. But you have to save it with same name as the original that's why you need to back it up so you can put it back if you need it.

• Like Like x 1