Tracks Is it okay for me to release this track?

I have converted an rfactor track called Miami Bayside Run. It was converted from Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed by an anoymous modder. There is no 'read me' file with the track so there isn't anyone I can ask permission from. The track is pretty much finished but I don't want to do something that I shouldn't so that's why I'm asking about this track - no doubt it was an illegal conversion from NFS Shift 2 but does anyone care about a 6 year old game?

I have converted an rfactor track called Miami Bayside Run. It was converted from Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed by an anoymous modder. There is no 'read me' file with the track so there isn't anyone I can ask permission from. The track is pretty much finished but I don't want to do something that I shouldn't so that's why I'm asking about this track - no doubt it was an illegal conversion from NFS Shift 2 but does anyone care about a 6 year old game?

Yes, the copyright holders do care about a 6 year old game. Whether you release it or not is up to you but you cannot release it here as that would violate the TOS for this site.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back