Is Horner Cooked ?

What is the deal at Red Bull ? I guess a hearing is scheduled for Friday. Even if they find no merit in the allegations, something like this will always divide the people involved.

It always seems that if there is found to be no real case to answer then it's described as a "whitewash".
I'm just disappointed that it was leaked so we get the "court of the main stream media" speculation without any idea of what has happened.

Unfortunately the "accused" is seen as being guilty of something... if they aren't why would anyone bring a complaint?

It always seems that if there is found to be no real case to answer then it's described as a "whitewash".
I'm just disappointed that it was leaked so we get the "court of the main stream media" speculation without any idea of what has happened.

Unfortunately the "accused" is seen as being guilty of something... if they aren't why would anyone bring a complaint?
Imagine a scenario where two team bosses have had at it for a decade and some, one was so used to winning that it became their right to win, the other fought back and got the upper hand, well two years and one solitary race win later... perhaps something could get stirred up at the rival's HQ, even if the one that made the allegations was over-reacting, they could be egged on to help give a little destabilisation to the team.
And, not trying to stir anything up here but...
I heard that the real reason for Hamilton going to Ferrari was not about cash at all, but about standing tall, Lewis asked for a better car and Toto said "I'm taller than you... muhhahaha!" when Lewis told Fred about this Fred said, "well big man, come to Ferrari because you are taller than me"

Last edited:
Last year were allegations that Toto was getting insider info via Suzi;
this year even more vague allegations against CH.
... surely mere coincidence
And, Toto told the world and his mate that Red Bull had overspent before the findings had been completed... Red Bull had indeed overspent, but Toto knew before the FIA even confirmed it!

I don't care about this paparazzi BS it has nothing to do with F1. But when you're famous the media get you for anything you do that is wrong. Husbands cheat on wives all the time but no body cares because they are not high profile media people. Horner makes a lot of money and his wife wants a divorce and alimony of him because she's a gold Digger.

I don't care about this paparazzi BS it has nothing to do with F1. But when you're famous the media get you for anything you do that is wrong. Husbands cheat on wives all the time but no body cares because they are not high profile media people. Horner makes a lot of money and his wife wants a divorce and alimony of him because she's a gold Digger.
Do you actually have a source for these claims, or have you just been talking to Toto?

Imagine a scenario where two team bosses have had at it for a decade and some, one was so used to winning that it became their right to win, the other fought back and got the upper hand, well two years and one solitary race win later... perhaps something could get stirred up at the rival's HQ, even if the one that made the allegations was over-reacting, they could be egged on to help give a little destabilisation to the team.
And, not trying to stir anything up here but...
I heard that the real reason for Hamilton going to Ferrari was not about cash at all, but about standing tall, Lewis asked for a better car and Toto said "I'm taller than you... muhhahaha!" when Lewis told Fred about this Fred said, "well big man, come to Ferrari because you are taller than me"
Mercedes in 2024 will be bad as they have come off a bad season. Ferrari is a better car and should of beat Mercedes but clumsy drivers crashing into walls and wacky strategy prevailed. Ferrari is a tough team to win with because it is more than a team. Its a iconic name and probably the most famous car manufacturer in the world. But they have technology and that can harm reliability when it goes to far. And the team have to work towards the same goal. Lewis has struggled to do this at Mercedes. I admire Lewis for sticking to it, I would pack up and leave F1 and do other stuff like Music Fashion or his Resterant in America BLM stuff.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back