• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is HDR still a function with new version?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by cthiggin, Jul 23, 2014.

1. cthiggin

cthiggin

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi folks,
    After the latest update, I no longer see HDR in the graphics options. Was this removed / or / has something gone wrong?

Thanks so much - your helping this "nooby" and ol' guy, would be appreciated.

Tom

2. Chris

Chris
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,748
    Hi cthiggin,

After some investigationing, it would appear as though the HDR "on/off" option has been omitted from the display settings menu.

Not entirely sure why, but it may have been replaced by the new post-processing effects.

3. cthiggin

cthiggin

Ratings:
    +4
    Chris, thanks so much. Just wanted to make sure my update was correct.
    Appreciate your response.

Tom

4. Blkout

Blkout

Ratings:
    +568
    I assumed the new glare setting replaced the old HDR setting.

And then there's the PP effect settings which alter a number of things at once. It appears to change HDR, brightness, contrast and saturation.

5. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert

Ratings:
    +691
    The on/off button is gone, however HDR is still implemented. You can change the effect/luminosity of HDR using the buttons 'Page down' to reduce and 'Page up' to increase the effect/luminosity of HDR on your keyboard on the fly while you are driving.

6. cthiggin

cthiggin

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks again gentlemen.